Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

AWP and his HOA??

Wikiposts

AWP and his HOA??

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:47 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AWP and his HOA??

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
Congrats on the house by the way. Whats one going for out there? we just paid close to $300,000 for a 3 bed 1700 sq ft in Tempe.
...and sold the castle in Scottsdale for a mill I'm guessing
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 5:20 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it will only zoom in to the picture shown, not to my subdivision.

Use the hand tool to move it about.

Use the magnifying tool to select an area to zoom to (draw a box round the area you want to view with the magnifying tool selected).

The roads aren't marked but if you use the intersection of the 101 and Grand, you can count the mile blocks to locate yourself. If you're red, you need to check and read up on foundations.

Also, if it's a new build (rather than a spec), hope you're having a home inspector in from day one. They should make 5 or 6 visits to the site as construction continues.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evoal2003
...and sold the castle in Scottsdale for a mill I'm guessing
I wish. Unfortunately, South Scottsdale hasn't quite caught up with it's big brother to the north, where my mother in laws house has gone up in value $260,000 dollars in less than 10 years and my brother in laws a mile up the road would be valued somewhere between $850 to a million!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:12 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Use the hand tool to move it about.

Use the magnifying tool to select an area to zoom to (draw a box round the area you want to view with the magnifying tool selected).

The roads aren't marked but if you use the intersection of the 101 and Grand, you can count the mile blocks to locate yourself. If you're red, you need to check and read up on foundations.

Also, if it's a new build (rather than a spec), hope you're having a home inspector in from day one. They should make 5 or 6 visits to the site as construction continues.
Cheers Dave!

The home was built in 2002, we didn't want to wait for a new build & thought it'd be more trouble than it's worth. At least it's had a few years to 'settle' & any major structural problems should have already become apparent.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 3:13 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
I wish. Unfortunately, South Scottsdale hasn't quite caught up with it's big brother to the north, where my mother in laws house has gone up in value $260,000 dollars in less than 10 years and my brother in laws a mile up the road would be valued somewhere between $850 to a million!
Give me the poverty story on Friday....while you buy the beer.