Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Auto Titling, Registering and Insurance in PA - need help please

Auto Titling, Registering and Insurance in PA - need help please

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 2:10 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auto Titling, Registering and Insurance in PA - need help please

Originally Posted by sambuc
Never had the pleasure, as yet, but figure if I can drive in AZ I should be just about ready for anything :scared:

I found Az one of the easiest places to drive (just stay away from SunCity! ). NY, MA and NJ are definately filling their idiot driver quota. My boss drove he and I to the corporate challenge in Syracuse last night, a 15 min drive may I add. I just had to point out to him that he was driving like an "American" as he was getting right up on peoples bumpers before changing lane, not indicating etc. He laughed!

Last edited by blaze; Aug 2nd 2006 at 2:15 pm.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 5:29 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
It's a F**king Doozy that one. Eyes closed, keep going
Perhaps the best is the one on 130, with the diner and access to Ferry Ave. Station. It is split but theres no light so you have to wait your chance and then floor it and hope or pray whichever's your fancy.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 6:56 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
Perhaps the best is the one on 130, with the diner and access to Ferry Ave. Station. It is split but theres no light so you have to wait your chance and then floor it and hope or pray whichever's your fancy.
Ah Mastoris a great diner if you're ever up there in that area. Know it well,it's route 206/130. You should give it a try Gruff not too far from you.
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:22 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Ah Mastoris a great diner if you're ever up there in that area. Know it well,it's route 206/130. You should give it a try Gruff not too far from you.
130 scares the crap out of me, I had to go up to Riverside the other week
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 9:14 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clydegirl
It is good if you like fried food, I do like fried food. I was doing some work for PATCO for a while, and when I had to go there, I went to the diner for breakfast and had a good nosh-up so I wasn't too put out when I missed lunch. I was coming from the Walt Whitman so I cut through the circle and then made the suicide leap to the diner.