Austin TX

Old Jan 31st 2010, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

cruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to allcruickies is a name known to all
Default Re: Austin TX

check out Austin on the City Data forum:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/austin/

I have been lurking on there for a couple of years...and am finally moving from London to Austin in April. I have found the City Data forums to be very useful and regulars are pretty helpful...a bit like here!

Good Luck.
Old Jan 31st 2010, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Texas and soon back to normality in the UK!!!!Yeh!!!!!
dottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nicedottypotty is just really nice
Default Re: Austin TX

Austin is definitely more liberal and diverse than other Texas cities. But Americans are still far more prudish....and they don't always appreciate the great British sense of humor!!!!!