Reload this Page >

Aussie Traveler looking for travel buddies LA, SF, NYC & Snow

Aussie Traveler looking for travel buddies LA, SF, NYC & Snow

Old Oct 12th 2002, 4:41 am
Just Joined

melbgeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aussie Traveler looking for travel buddies LA, SF, NYC & Snow

Hi,

I'm an Australian student, 21, with Czech background, traveling to the US in late November 2002 for a period of about three weeks before traveling Europe (inc. UK) until the end of January.

I'm looking to get in touch with anyone who is also traveling to the US, to exchange travel information and, perhaps, travel together if convinient.

I'm planning a trip (although short one!) that will take me through LA, San Fran and a ski resort such as Squaw Valley in California, and then flying accross to New York and other city(ies) on the East Coast.

Even if you're staying longer in the States than I am, it would be great to exchange help while planning. I'm a student of Business/IT in Melbourne, and love snowboarding, photography and travel, and people find me both g/looking and very friendly. I'll be visiting Czech Republic, Italy, France, Germany and UK in January 2003, so if you are in those areas it would be equally good to year from you!

Questions:
Which resorts are best to visit close to LA/SF?
Which budget (inc. backpacker) accomodation would anyone recommend in the LA / SF / NYC areas?

Cheers,
Geo