Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Auditing classes where I went to school?(another idea to get to states)

Auditing classes where I went to school?(another idea to get to states)

Old Aug 14th 2002, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

tweetybird is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Auditing classes where I went to school?(another idea to get to states)

I need some help with a visa catagory. I want to go back to the USA where I went to school and audit a couple of classes. My school lets you take any class over for free once you graduate. I talked to the international advisor at my school and she said there is no catagory for auditing classes. Since I most likely will not be allowed entry to US as tourist(you can read my other posts here(denid twice as tourist, btw, i'm canadian citizen). Is there any type of visa I need or form, since most canadians do not need visa's. I will need to be there for 2-3 months. I know a visa does not guarantee entry but at least it might make sense I live with my parents and work for my dad. Thanks for all the help with this post and others. )