APPROVED!

Old Jun 22nd 2012, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

JewelsC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default APPROVED!

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the people who have given me lots of well needed advice! I got my passport back on Tuesday, myself and my baby son shall be flying out to Louisville KY on 8th July.

Thank you once again, I will forever be truly grateful
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

TangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really niceTangoBlue is just really nice
Default Re: APPROVED!

Congratulations! I hope you and your son have an amazing experience in the US.
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 11:42 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JewelsC
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the people who have given me lots of well needed advice! I got my passport back on Tuesday, myself and my baby son shall be flying out to Louisville KY on 8th July.

Thank you once again, I will forever be truly grateful
Congratulations!

Rene
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 11:45 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear all went well.
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

congrats jewels isnt it a relief when you get handed your passport back

Old Jun 23rd 2012, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

JewelsC is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys! Yes it is THE biggest relief ever! I was wondering how I fill in my 'timeline' thing?
I won't be leaving the forum as their is a wealth of information on practically every question floating around my head at the moment, all the silly things that people forget about until the last minute.
Just gotta get the flight on the 8th with my 9 month old and all of our things...scary stuff!