AOS successful kind of.

AOS successful kind of.

Old Aug 30th 2002, 3:13 am
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS successful kind of.

Hi guys
Well i went to the interview today in Kansas City. Got there by 10 as it said on the letter, and you know me nervous as all hell

Anyway i got asked if i had ever been arrested, that was all they asked really. Then they asked for evidence for our joint lives, so i bombarded them with 3 files. She said that i may have to see a civil surgeon because part of my vaccines were done in the uk and part were done here, is that normal proceedure?

She couldnt stamp my passport as half of my file is in springfield mo where i live, and part of it in Kansas City, again is that normal?. Anyway, she said that i had more than enough evidence to prove that we were married, and then she left the room for a bit. She left us talking among ourselves, s0 we started talking about the big get together on labor day, then they mysteri0usly came back, i suppose it was to see what we would discuss while they were gone, we were told that it was being taped anyway....

S0 she said that technically we were appr0ved, but i w0uld have t0 wait f0r the 0fficial letter.

Anyway thanks f0r every0nes help 0ver the past c0uple 0f years and g00d luck t0 every0ne else.

S0rry f0r 0's but keyb0ard has run 0ut 0f little 0's f0r s0me reas0n.

Thanks t0 all that have helped 0n this difficult j0urney.

Shelley Patt0n (and yes, bef0re any0ne asks my hubby is a decendent 0f General Patt0n.) I wasnt bragging 0r anything like that but we get asked that s0 0ften.