Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

AOS success in Seattle

AOS success in Seattle

Old Sep 15th 2002, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

pebbles927 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS success in Seattle

Well we had our AOS interview last Friday the 13th. After getting there at 7:00 a.m, our first interview was to be at 7:30. (We had three scheduled, one for myself and then for each of my K2's.) We didn't get called in till around 8:45 a.m, so that initial wait was long. The interviewer called all four of us into the interview office at the same time, and the interviewer went through our paperwork, asked us a few minor questions, and said it would be a little while till we got the cards in the mail, and he was going to issue us temporary ones. (stamps in the passports) My younger son who is 6 provided the entertainment for the interview, by asking the interviewer if he was rich (because we were in an office with 2 big desks..lol) and then he asked the interviewer how much he had paid to work there....LOL, the interviewer thought it was really funny and he was laughing a lot. So it made for a good ice breaker I guess. Anyway, we were out of there by 9:15 at the lastest. Overall it was a great experience, as all of ours have been so far.

Susan