Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

anything really strange ever happen to you?

anything really strange ever happen to you?

Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:03 pm
Wabbit Lord

waxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant futurewaxwabbit has a brilliant future
Default anything really strange ever happen to you?

Just to prove I dont nowadays just post visa questions I thought Id mention this.........

I have all my life fancied dark haired girls, ever since I can remember.

When I met my wife, I obviously found out things about her, one of them being she was a blonde. After falling in love with her on the net, I suddenly found that dark haired girls didnt catch my eye, and I noticed like a biological rudimentary change in me.

Obviously, I dont go with any other wabbits, I mean girls, but even now I notice blondes more, and brunettes dont have the same effect.

cool eh!

Lee

ps - I saw a ufo from a distance once too, with my father, but thats a different matter!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:16 pm
Just Joined

alabama_bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Anything strange?

well apart from the fact that I like the thought of living in Alabama not much
Old Oct 16th 2003, 6:42 pm
I'm as thick as a plank!

PrincessofWales is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by alabama_bound
Anything strange?

well apart from the fact that I like the thought of living in Alabama not much
Saw the last ever British Airways Concorde take off from Washington Dulles Airport last night on its farewell tour.

Not a huge fan of aviation but my boyfriend is....nevertheless it flew straight over our house just after take off, we stood in the cul de sac and watched it come overhead...made me all wobbly, emotional and a little bit patriotic....Strange!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:22 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Strange...

Yes, I found myself loading up the dishwasher last night, Mrs Yosser asked If I felt all strange?

(what she didn't realise was, the kiddies were at Mi Mi's house, so Yosser was looking for a bit of slap n tickle...if you know wot I mean.....wink, wink).
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:04 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strange...

Originally posted by Yosser
Yes, I found myself loading up the dishwasher last night, Mrs Yosser asked If I felt all strange?

(what she didn't realise was, the kiddies were at Mi Mi's house, so Yosser was looking for a bit of slap n tickle...if you know wot I mean.....wink, wink).
That's your idea of foreplay?

You've gotta try harder than that (no pun intended)!

NC Penguin
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:10 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by NC Penguin
That's your idea of foreplay?

You've gotta try harder than that (no pun intended)!

NC Penguin
lol

Well, ya know I thought it might get me some brownie points, but alias it didn't work, Mrs Yosser was snoozing away even before I could get the strides off
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

strange enuff for ya ??
Attached Thumbnails anything really strange ever happen to you?-969bunny.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2003, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by jan_michigan
strange enuff for ya ??

LMAO! What is THAT about???

As for the Dark/Blond turnaround I can relate to that. My ex partner was Blond and Blue eyed and obviously I found him attractive at some point but one of the things I was noticing near the end of our relationship was that I was attracted to men with Dark Floppy hair and Brown eyes. Bizarre and completely instinctive but I could not ignore that this was the complete opposite to my ex. Maybe he put me off of Blonds for life! LOL Needless to say I'm married to a guy with Dark floppy hair and brown eyes.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 12:58 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whatever
LMAO! What is THAT about???

As for the Dark/Blond turnaround I can relate to that. My ex partner was Blond and Blue eyed and obviously I found him attractive at some point but one of the things I was noticing near the end of our relationship was that I was attracted to men with Dark Floppy hair and Brown eyes. Bizarre and completely instinctive but I could not ignore that this was the complete opposite to my ex. Maybe he put me off of Blonds for life! LOL Needless to say I'm married to a guy with Dark floppy hair and brown eyes.
I am not attracted to

East European shot putters!

girls who can grow better mustaches than me

women that pee standing up

anyone who cannot be bothered to be civil

Patrick
Old Oct 17th 2003, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Patrick
I am not attracted to

East European shot putters!

girls who can grow better mustaches than me

women that pee standing up

anyone who cannot be bothered to be civil

Patrick

Funny - I can kinda relate to that too!!!
Old Oct 18th 2003, 2:21 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yosser

So who's this Mi Mi then eh? Sounds like a decent sort. Does she take just any old kids? You think if we Fed Ex'd ours to her she'd look after them for a while.....?
Old Oct 20th 2003, 1:47 pm
Never right in the head!

Originally posted by Yorkieabroad
So who's this Mi Mi then eh? Sounds like a decent sort. Does she take just any old kids? You think if we Fed Ex'd ours to her she'd look after them for a while.....?

Ha ha..... yep Mi Mi (for those that don't know Mi Mi = Grandma) looks after baby Yosser, whilst mum and dad are at work. Mi Mi has been a nanny to half of the neighbor hood for years, hence the reluctance to baby sit at the weekend, can't blame her mind, baby Yoss can be a HANDFULL at times so when I get the odd night without the kids, I'm running around like a Jack Terrier humping your leg.

Try sending them UPS ground, that way it takes longer to get there
Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:07 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

You won't get a lot of joy out of humping my leg matey!

So how old is baby Yosser - and what brand? We've got 9 month and 25 month boys. Younger one is just about to walk....and yeah, its a handful....fun as well though!
Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:49 pm
Never right in the head!

Originally posted by Yorkieabroad
You won't get a lot of joy out of humping my leg matey!

So how old is baby Yosser - and what brand? We've got 9 month and 25 month boys. Younger one is just about to walk....and yeah, its a handful....fun as well though!
Chloé is 3 (birthday tomorrow....YAY).
Austin is 10 (next Tuesday, he is my stepson).

As one can imagine, October is rather an expensive time in the Yosser house hold:scared:

I've tried to put a pic up of chloé, but I can't get the ****** thing to work, and yes I have saved it but when I go through the browse button, it won't paste it on here.... what am I doing wrong? Pimpbot, your a regular pic poster on here, care to help out a dull boy like me....ta.