Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anything Happened!!!

Anything Happened!!!

Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:00 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anything Happened!!!

Originally Posted by CarlM
I was on the telly last week, and will be again this weekend at 6 on WTTE - Ohio College Guide!
Is that a statewide channel?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pigtails
oooh....I love firemen!! They get me all wet when I'm on fire!
I also had a couple of paramedics and a couple of police men in too... game, set and match... you could have taken your pick!!!

Ash
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:06 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
I also had a couple of paramedics and a couple of police men in too... game, set and match... you could have taken your prick!!!

Ash

Really? Wow!!!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:16 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a statewide channel?
Bloody hell i hope not - i was absolutely crap..
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Really? Wow!!!
Yeap... some guy had hit (and run) into a woman from behind causing her car to go head on into traffic coming in the opposite direction... she hit a car then the car behind hit that one.Then there were a couple of vendor benders with people breaking to avoid the cars involde. The woman that was first hit had an 8 week old baby in the car... it was pissing it down with rain and cold here yesterday so I asked her if she wanted me to take the baby into the house while they waited for the police etc... then the police came and asked if the mother could come in while they waited for the 3rd ambulance to arrive... in between time there was a couple of firemen in checking mum and baby over then the police came in to check it all out then the paramedics were in checking the baby and mum before they moved them off to the hospital... it was quite the little party. The baby was upset to begin with but once I got her calmed down she went to sleep and was oblivious to it all... mum was OK but very shaken.

That was yesterday afternoon... yesterday morning there were 3 police cars across the street that had stopped and arrested someone that was walking down the street... NOTHING ever happens around here, it is usually very quiet but it was all going on yesterday.

Ash
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US
Yeap... some guy had hit (and run) into a woman from behind causing her car to go head on into traffic coming in the opposite direction... she hit a car then the car behind hit that one.Then there were a couple of vendor benders with people breaking to avoid the cars involde. The woman that was first hit had an 8 week old baby in the car... it was pissing it down with rain and cold here yesterday so I asked her if she wanted me to take the baby into the house while they waited for the police etc... then the police came and asked if the mother could come in while they waited for the 3rd ambulance to arrive... in between time there was a couple of firemen in checking mum and baby over then the police came in to check it all out then the paramedics were in checking the baby and mum before they moved them off to the hospital... it was quite the little party. The baby was upset to begin with but once I got her calmed down she went to sleep and was oblivious to it all... mum was OK but very shaken.

That was yesterday afternoon... yesterday morning there were 3 police cars across the street that had stopped and arrested someone that was walking down the street... NOTHING ever happens around here, it is usually very quiet but it was all going on yesterday.

Ash

How scary. That was nice of you to help!!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Really? Wow!!!
Are you not getting any or what?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Are you not getting any or what?
Lots, it's just never enough you know?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lots, it's just never enough you know?
Guys like to think they have the higher sex drive... us women know different

Ash
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:46 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

women are dirty
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:47 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

medical insurance is going up in the new year...so we're looking for a new place to live...
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:48 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
medical insurance is going up in the new year...so we're looking for a new place to live...
you live in hospital?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by Manc
women are dirty
You like us that way and you know it!!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 7:09 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

You like us that way and you know it!!
I think it was intended as a compliment.. who doesnt love a dirty bird??
Old Oct 18th 2005, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by CarlM
I think it was intended as a compliment.. who doesnt love a dirty bird??
Exactly what I meant!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.