Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

For anyone who cares: Eastenders... the latest

For anyone who cares: Eastenders... the latest

Old Apr 17th 2004, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough
Default For anyone who cares: Eastenders... the latest

Martin Fowler got a call at 2am to say that Mark had died in a London Hospital (dun dun dun daaaaaaaaaa), Pauline was on holiday with Derek, Dot, Jim, Patrick and Yolanda at some tasteful holiday camp and Martin had to get Sonia to drive him all the way to the coast to tell her... Sonia had passed her driving test the very same day! Pauline said 'oooh I thought I would cope - I was expecting this call for so long' Martin was shocked and said ' Mum - you mean ya knew?' as he did not know Mark was dying and thought he'd gone off exploring Italy!
Derek bumped into his ex -boyfriend and Jim found Dot in bed with Patrick!
Stay tuned for the next exciting update sometime next week
Old Apr 17th 2004, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

suzieque is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For anyone who cares: Eastenders... the latest

Originally posted by whatever
Martin Fowler got a call at 2am to say that Mark had died in a London Hospital (dun dun dun daaaaaaaaaa), Pauline was on holiday with Derek, Dot, Jim, Patrick and Yolanda at some tasteful holiday camp and Martin had to get Sonia to drive him all the way to the coast to tell her... Sonia had passed her driving test the very same day! Pauline said 'oooh I thought I would cope - I was expecting this call for so long' Martin was shocked and said ' Mum - you mean ya knew?' as he did not know Mark was dying and thought he'd gone off exploring Italy!

LOL it never changes does it............
Thanks Suzie
Old Apr 17th 2004, 2:05 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I've been watching it on the internet. I got really bored of the Watts storyline so I'm glad they've changed it.
Old Apr 17th 2004, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by sibsie
I've been watching it on the internet. I got really bored of the Watts storyline so I'm glad they've changed it.
Yes they've milked that one DRY and are still squeezing at it! I have a feeling that next week it's going to be the Watts AGAIN!
Old Apr 17th 2004, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sibsie

I haven't watched the last two EE episodes yet- I've got a ton of Corrie episodes downloaded too, haven't had time to watch them. I'll be running out of memory if I don't get viewing.
Old Apr 18th 2004, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Eeek i've just thought! Is Eastenders on the internet as up to date as on the TV (UK)? I hope I didn't spoil it for anyone by saying what the latest is!!! I HATE it when people tell me whats going to happen before I watch it! Sozza guys - I shall keep quiet just in case.
Old Apr 18th 2004, 1:42 am
Maltesers, Flake, Mars

kazzuk is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still trying to find somewhere on the internet that I can download it to watch. It seems every site I go to, has just closed down. I hope it's not an omen!
Old Apr 18th 2004, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

suzieque is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kazzuk
I'm still trying to find somewhere on the internet that I can download it to watch. It seems every site I go to, has just closed down. I hope it's not an omen!

When you find one let me know.
Suzie
Old Apr 18th 2004, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

That's it, it's all your fault!!

I've PM'd you details on where to get info.
Old Apr 18th 2004, 5:35 am
Just Joined

Bethan is a jewel in the roughBethan is a jewel in the roughBethan is a jewel in the roughBethan is a jewel in the rough

The same has happened to me.
There's got to still be somewhere we can download it.
Old Apr 18th 2004, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

shamur will become famous soon enough

Thanks a bunch, we are way behind the UK but I watch Eastenders every day, now I can just wait till we catch up--
only joking its just a soap after all..
Old Apr 18th 2004, 2:10 pm
Maltesers, Flake, Mars

kazzuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by shamur
Thanks a bunch, we are way behind the UK but I watch Eastenders every day, now I can just wait till we catch up--
only joking its just a soap after all..
You mean it's not real??????
Old Apr 18th 2004, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For anyone who cares: Eastenders... the latest

OK.... Haven't seen EE for about 6 yrs but I have a really nasty picture in my head now of a very wrinkly, ciggy smelling 103yr old Dot Cotton in bed with someone!!!!!!

Thats just nasty!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:
Old Apr 18th 2004, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Eeek i've just thought! Is Eastenders on the internet as up to date as on the TV (UK)? I hope I didn't spoil it for anyone by saying what the latest is!!! I HATE it when people tell me whats going to happen before I watch it! Sozza guys - I shall keep quiet just in case.

It's available on the net right after it airs in UK- so we are bang up to date...except in my case, I download immediately but only get time to actually watch the episodes on the weekend.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

Where can I get it on the internet Taffyles?? I have not seen it in ages.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.