British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Anyone used them? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/anyone-used-them-375297/)

Partystar May 23rd 2006 10:08 pm

Anyone used them?

I've done a search, but it didn't turn anything up.

Has anyone used www.flycheapabroad.com?

So far they have been the cheapest by far ($500), but I've never heard of them before. I want to snatch these tickets up quick, as I need to go home, sooner rather than later.

Thanx!

ladygwennie May 23rd 2006 10:15 pm

Re: Anyone used them?

Originally Posted by Partystar

So far they have been the cheapest by far ($500), but I've never heard of them before. I want to snatch these tickets up quick, as I need to go home, sooner rather than later.

Thanx!

Haven't used em, but keepin my fingers crossed for ya hon!!

Duncan Roberts May 23rd 2006 10:28 pm

This line has me scratching my head a little.

- Airport departure or entry taxes not included in ticket taxes. Passengers must pay in cash on location.

Partystar May 23rd 2006 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
This line has me scratching my head a little.

- Airport departure or entry taxes not included in ticket taxes. Passengers must pay in cash on location.

Yep, me too. I google'd that & came back with a few different amounts, the average being around $38, which is okay, as this website seems to be $500 less than the others. Although, I read in another part of their website something saying that it could be up to $200.

BigDavyG May 23rd 2006 10:59 pm

Yep, me too. I google'd that & came back with a few different amounts, the average being around $38, which is okay, as this website seems to be $500 less than the others. Although, I read in another part of their website something saying that it could be up to $200.

mobissimo.com lead me to ebookers.ie for my latest trip home
mobissimo very good

Partystar May 23rd 2006 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
mobissimo.com lead me to ebookers.ie for my latest trip home
mobissimo very good

Cheers mate, I'll take a look right now!

evoal2003 May 23rd 2006 11:27 pm

Thanx!

They look average prices to me.....

I found Orbitz flying to Manchester $200 less.

When you thinking of going?

Alan

Partystar May 23rd 2006 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by evoal2003
They look average prices to me.....

I found Orbitz flying to Manchester $200 less.

When you thinking of going?

Alan

Sometime soon, I'd like to go for 2 weeks, but I need to be here for June 17th, 27th & July 15th, so anywhere between now & the end of July, without those dates, I'm finding it rather tough, of course it could be because of the World Cup.

blaze May 24th 2006 7:22 pm

Sometime soon, I'd like to go for 2 weeks, but I need to be here for June 17th, 27th & July 15th, so anywhere between now & the end of July, without those dates, I'm finding it rather tough, of course it could be because of the World Cup.

If you find a good deal for July let us know as I've been searching and the prices are terrible. Mind you, I would be travelling 4th July week so it would be expensive. :)