Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone from USA coming to Singapore for holiday

Anyone from USA coming to Singapore for holiday

Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

hockeykid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone from USA coming to Singapore for holiday

Any kind person from USA coming to Singapore for Holiday. Do you mind helping me buy ice hockey skate nike quest v12 junior size 4.5EE I willing to pay u upfront. Trust me I will pay u.

Anyone can help me. Pls email me [email protected]
Old Sep 18th 2004, 8:11 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone from USA coming to Singapore for holiday

Originally Posted by hockeykid
Any kind person from USA coming to Singapore for Holiday. Do you mind helping me buy ice hockey skate nike quest v12 junior size 4.5EE I willing to pay u upfront. Trust me I will pay u.

Anyone can help me. Pls email me [email protected]

Strongly suggest you make out a little notice regarding your request and asking at the American Club in Scotts Rd if they can put it on their noticeboard; there is always someone flying to the States for a business meeting.

Otherwise, post on http://www.expatsingapore.com

(Can't you order skates from the ice centres in Kallang or Jurong?)
Old Sep 19th 2004, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Kallang going closed end of september. Can't order from Jurong. They charged too expensive. I can't find any online shop that selling Nike Quest V12 Junior skate 4.5EE
Originally Posted by Englishmum
Strongly suggest you make out a little notice regarding your request and asking at the American Club in Scotts Rd if they can put it on their noticeboard; there is always someone flying to the States for a business meeting.

Otherwise, post on http://www.expatsingapore.com

(Can't you order skates from the ice centres in Kallang or Jurong?)
Old Sep 19th 2004, 3:00 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hockeykid
Kallang going closed end of september. Can't order from Jurong. They charged too expensive. I can't find any online shop that selling Nike Quest V12 Junior skate 4.5EE
Oh, how sad that Kallang ice-skating rink is closing down. My children had ice-skating birthday parties there. What are they going to do with the site...demolish it and have yet another new/improved shopping mall?
Old Sep 19th 2004, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

Yup, going to demolish it. Jurong ice-skating rink not so bad cos I play ice hockey and skate leisure there quite often. Jurong got kid ice hockey I think organised by candian every sunday morning 7.15am If I not wrong. Those kids are very cute and when u see them play ice hockey you will laugh.
It not a bad idea to send your children there I think the coach can teach them skating.
Even the birthday parties there quite nice, got bubbles and some disco light.

Oh, how sad that Kallang ice-skating rink is closing down. My children had ice-skating birthday parties there. What are they going to do with the site...demolish it and have yet another new/improved shopping mall?
Old Sep 19th 2004, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Current you still in US.