Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone In South East Florida ?

Anyone In South East Florida ?

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

BritInFlorida is a jewel in the roughBritInFlorida is a jewel in the roughBritInFlorida is a jewel in the roughBritInFlorida is a jewel in the rough
Default Anyone In South East Florida ?

Hi There..

Just searching for some Brits that may live in West Palm or surrounding area's. Would be nice to meet up with some Brit's..

Fingers Crossed

Regards
Katya (33, Wellington , FL)
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:41 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone In South East Florida ?

Originally Posted by BritInFlorida
Hi There..

Just searching for some Brits that may live in West Palm or surrounding area's. Would be nice to meet up with some Brit's..

Fingers Crossed

Regards
I'm in California, but here is a link to a Florida based UK newspaper, it's always full of pub ads in FL.

http://www.ujnews.com/
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

BritInFlorida is a jewel in the roughBritInFlorida is a jewel in the roughBritInFlorida is a jewel in the roughBritInFlorida is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Lion,

Yeah, get that all the time as we are members of the FABB. Its mainly pub advertisments down in Ft Lauderdale ( good hours drive away) Its a good newspaper, just hoping to find someone local that wants to hang out really.
here for 5 years and know there's loads of brits around because of the tags, its just finding them !!

Probably loads near my neighnourhood. Would have love to move to California but real estate prices have got so high '!

How long you been here ?
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:47 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Anyone in South East Florida ?
Depends on whether there's a storm brewing
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:19 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi There..

Fingers Crossed

Regards
I would've thought you would've bumped into some Brits already. Seems like FL is like a little Britain.

NC Penguin
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:27 am
Just Joined

LMAO on the hurricane quote, it certainly has been hectic down here in the last 18 months ! You would have thought Id have got used to it by now but I am still in denial til it actually arrives ! Stocked up on freezer food last time and had no "FlashLight"..probably because i was asking for a "Torch"

Yeah, have met loads of Brits here, not as many as up in Orlando thought. West Palm area has plenty but I live further inland and its hard to spot them as much. Always worth asking in any forum, especially as Ive just joined. Never know what members might be round the corner and ready for a laugh.

Im a person that WILL ALWAYS want my British people fix, for as long a I live here the more proud I am to be a British person, which is not to say I do not like it here, its just that I can relate to them easier....

So there's my long winded story......LOL !!

Nice to meet you all, glad I found the site/forum

Katya
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:42 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Hi There..

Fingers Crossed

Regards

We (that is me my wife and kids) are not to far away from you...Boca Raton. Straight down the 441.

PS I see you have power up in Wellington now.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:51 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lion,

Yeah, get that all the time as we are members of the FABB. Its mainly pub advertisments down in Ft Lauderdale ( good hours drive away) Its a good newspaper, just hoping to find someone local that wants to hang out really.
here for 5 years and know there's loads of brits around because of the tags, its just finding them !!

Probably loads near my neighnourhood. Would have love to move to California but real estate prices have got so high '!

How long you been here ?
18 years........ tell me about the house prices
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 2:46 am
Just Joined

Otherwise i would love to give CA a go
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 2:55 am
Just Joined

Hey Penguin,

Where in NC are you....any good up there ?

Katya