Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone recently filed I751 through VT?

Anyone recently filed I751 through VT?

Old May 6th 2011, 3:16 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone recently filed I751 through VT?

Originally Posted by kimbap
just filed hubbys via certified mail. it was delivered on May 5 according to the USPS. Just wondering about biometrics appt: Do you get any choice of time or dates for biometrics appt or do they just send one and expect you to show up?
You'll get a notice in the mail sent to you with the date and time of your husband's appointment. He'll need to show up with the notice and picture I.D.
Old May 10th 2011, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

Just to update I got my appointment letter for biometrics through the post today, it is for June 2nd a 10am, which will give hubby and I a well deserved mid week day off...oh and we already had a 4 day week due to memorial day, now it is a 3day week! happiness all round Having a 'Bo and a Guinness to celebrate!
Old May 12th 2011, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Moxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimbap
just filed hubbys via certified mail. it was delivered on May 5 according to the USPS. Just wondering about biometrics appt: Do you get any choice of time or dates for biometrics appt or do they just send one and expect you to show up?
If you don't like the date/time they assign you can try an early walk-in at your ASC. Most people report that they are allowed in. Take your appointment form and photo id. We did that successfully a couple of months ago, about 2 weeks before our scheduled appointment. You might want to go in the afternoon when they are less busy and will have more time to take you.
Old May 12th 2011, 10:29 pm
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

I received my 10 year card today, Along with one of the kids..... I'm sure the other one will follow soon - when I check the case status for the missing one it says card production ordered, so its all good!

Another part of this journey over with! Next stop..... Citizenship application in September!!

w00t!!
Old May 12th 2011, 10:44 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to all of you, in advance!
Old May 13th 2011, 3:21 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clarissageo
I received my 10 year card today, Along with one of the kids..... I'm sure the other one will follow soon - when I check the case status for the missing one it says card production ordered, so its all good!

Another part of this journey over with! Next stop..... Citizenship application in September!!

w00t!!
Congrats!!!!
Old May 14th 2011, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by clarissageo

w00t!!
CONGRATS CLARISSAGEO!!!