Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone moving from SW England to the US?

Anyone moving from SW England to the US?

Old Sep 14th 2012, 1:39 pm
Back home at last!

Pombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud of
Default Anyone moving from SW England to the US?

We have just moved back from California. Our zealous movers packed absolutely everything, including lots of US electrical extensions, plug in night lights and that kind of thing. They are clearly no use here but it seems wrong to throw them away. So if you are moving to the US and want to take some of that kind of thing with you, please PM me and you are welcome to have it all!
Old Sep 14th 2012, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

mancave3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone moving from SW England to the US?

Hi, where in the SW are you. We are heading back over to states soon.
I am Reading way.
Paul
Old Sep 14th 2012, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

mb25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey

I am also moving out to the US in October. I'm based near Exeter.

Regards

Marc
Old Sep 14th 2012, 3:30 pm
Back home at last!

Pombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud ofPombat has much to be proud of

Someone has sent me a PM and is probably going to take the stuff but I will repost if it falls through. Thanks!
Old Sep 14th 2012, 6:51 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mancave3000 View Post
Hi, where in the SW are you. We are heading back over to states soon.
I am Reading way.
Paul
South West... please don't tell me you consider Reading to be in the SW

I'm down here in leafy Somerset (Taunton) - making the move to the US early next year.