Reload this Page >

Anyone in Minnesota....

Anyone in Minnesota....

Old Dec 15th 2006, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

trumpetgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Anyone in Minnesota....

Hi all

Is there anyone in Minnesota who would like to start a line with another ex-pat living in Minnesota (alias The North Pole)?

Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:06 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in Minnesota....

Originally Posted by trumpetgirl
Hi all

Is there anyone in Minnesota who would like to start a line with another ex-pat living in Minnesota (alias The North Pole)?

This is the introduction area. Please tell us about yourself.

Welcome to BE too!

NC Penguin
Old Dec 16th 2006, 1:15 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

That's so hard to read!

Welcome to BE

Old Dec 16th 2006, 2:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to BE....but you don't need a Brit to help you do a line of coke
Old Dec 16th 2006, 2:48 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
welcome to BE....but you don't need a Brit to help you do a line of coke

Old Dec 16th 2006, 1:37 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

I just got rid of a migraine this morning, I think I feel it coming back on again, can you go to normal font please!

Welcome to BE. Can't help you on the Minnesota end of things but I can hear you on the cold!
Old Dec 16th 2006, 9:03 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Sorry not in Minnesota, but welcome to the site.
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Anyone in Minnesota....

Hi there!

Good to hear from you - I moved to MInnesota from Beds. 2 1/2 years ago. I enjoy playing trumpet (that's how I met my American husband!). I also lie art (I have recently comploeted a cover for a cd for the concert band my husband and I play in).

I'm still getting used to the winters here! Although we haven't had any Christmas snow as yet.........and it's a tropical 35-40 fahrenheit!

I would really like to keep in touch with any ex-pat who perhaps has an interest in music, art, BBC radio 2 (especially Terry Wogan!!) or just for a chat about our home country......

Thanks for your welcome, NC penguin, and i promise to use a plain font in the future (I also suffer from migraines, so I do understand).

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
This is the introduction area. Please tell us about yourself.

Welcome to BE too!

NC Penguin
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:37 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya from a hot and sunny houston.....welcome to BE
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

HI there!

Good to hear from you! Would you like to send some of that hot weather this way, please??

What brought you to this part of the world? How are you finding the "locals"? I have to say that I am deeply impressed by the friendlyness of the local Scandanavians, er, I mean Minnesotans!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hiya from a hot and sunny houston.....welcome to BE
Old Dec 17th 2006, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

HI there!

Good to hear from you! Would you like to send some of that hot weather this way, please??

What brought you to this part of the world? How are you finding the "locals"? I have to say that I am deeply impressed by the friendlyness of the local Scandanavians, er, I mean Minnesotans!

hiya, sure you can have this weather, not christmassy at all but then we are leaving this weather behind next week and going where it'll be colder i hope!

i came here 5 yrs ago due to my usc hubs job (he lived in blighty for 18 yrs)

home however is the uk and always will be, this is just a stopping off point thank goodness.

happy christmas to y'all
Old Dec 18th 2006, 8:44 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

Old Dec 26th 2006, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

HI there!

Hi There,

Where abouts in MN do you live? I moved back to the UK in Aug 2004 but am still in contact with Brits living in Msp/St.Paul and Rochester.

Winter's can be awful there but on the whole the people are great. Let me know where you are and maybe I can put you in contact with some more Brits in MN.