Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone Else Had This

Wikiposts

Anyone Else Had This

Old Feb 4th 2005, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Else Had This

Originally Posted by Tone
I don't know anyone in the apartment complex, keep myself to myself, and I'm hardly ever there anyway
Does you aparment complex have a large foreign community living there? It could just be a random attack.

Hope you find him, we'll administer justice the old British way, hung, drawn and quartered in front of a large crowd. There's no justice like angry mob justice.

-tom
Old Feb 4th 2005, 3:34 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Got home from work last night to find "Go back to your own country" scrawled on my front door !!

Feckwit didn't even have the balls to sign it
I've never suffered any abuse like that, and I'm sorry to hear that you have. All I can say is that the person who did it must be one very sad pathetic individual with no outlook or prospect in life. Small and narrow minded springs to mind, and probably with an equally small and narrow penis to boot.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 3:39 am
~ Mr & Mrs ~

mvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant futuremvjenno has a brilliant future

Heck, nobody is really a 'native'...they all came from somewhere else Sorry to hear of this random act of stoopidity.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Got home from work last night to find "Go back to your own country" scrawled on my front door !!

Feckwit didn't even have the balls to sign it

It's could be kids thinking it's funny. Have you got any in your building ?
My wife had a bit of 'set to' with a couple of 11/12 years olds in our apartments who were playing 'knock down ginger on our door' Unfortunately I wasn't there.
My wife, who's generally as quiet as a church mouse and wouldn't harm a fly, spoke to the mother who is the apartment manager, and as they walked away one of them said "Bitch, should be evicted"
A couple of days later 'Bitch' had been scratched on the bonnet of our car and 2 water-filled condoms tossed onto our balcony.
The mother has agreed to pay for the repairs with the help of a bit of persuasion regarding her job, her employers and the fact that her son is running riot.
I'm still waiting for her to get the kids to come and take the condoms away.
She has until tomorrow before I call the Police.
Talking to a neighbour it turns out that the main trouble maker had been kicked out of school and is on his way to one of those kids camps (junior prison thing)
He better not come near us in the interim period.
Forgot to mention, these are white kids, so nothing racial.
Can't do what I'd like to do and give the little shit a good kicking !

Last edited by rogerpenycate; Feb 4th 2005 at 4:04 am.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
You certainly live up to your custom usertitle, don't you? Your post I responded to came across as naive, that's all.

I was referring to hostility in general between citizens/neighbors around the world. e.g. hostility between races, genders, religions, etc.

NC Penguin
Actually I feel that was pretty rude NC....and a bit catty. Anyway, naive? No, I don't think so, as you may know, perhaps not....different states have different attitudes to different things. I actually like living in Washington, or my little part of it, its a bit more liberal than perhaps Tampa, Florida. Certainly more so than probably Alabama, Texas or even maybe South Dakota.

Hmmm and yes I think I referred to ignorance worldwide as well....
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:04 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Tome .....its a plague going around ..I just got home and scrawled on my Door is "GO HOME NON SMOKERS" and the wife has locked herself in a room ...I don't understand any of it ...
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:06 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Actually I feel that was pretty rude NC....and a bit catty. Anyway, naive? No, I don't think so, as you may know, perhaps not....different states have different attitudes to different things. I actually like living in Washington, or my little part of it, its a bit more liberal than perhaps Tampa, Florida. Certainly more so than probably Alabama, Texas or even maybe South Dakota.

Hmmm and yes I think I referred to ignorance worldwide as well....
Lisa ..What are talking about .... nobody lives in SD...
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:07 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Don't worry Tome .....its a plague going around ..I just got home and scrawled on my Door is "GO HOME NON SMOKERS" and the wife has locked herself in a room ...I don't understand any of it ...

I'm just glad I live a couple of thousand miles away at the moment.

The Wrath of God on nicotine withdrawal is not a pretty sight, I'm sure.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Lisa ..What are talking about .... nobody lives in SD...
sigh...you're right....how silly of me.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:36 am
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

I could always write "Romanes eunt domus" on the rest of the walls and see if anyone gets the joke.

edited to add: They won't.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:39 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I could always write "Romanes eunt domus" on the rest of the walls and see if anyone gets the joke.

edited to add: They won't.

Er no, they won't. You could always write it on FatBrit's door, but he's in Arizona so not very practical.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:47 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
British people don't look foreign in the US

-tom
How dyou work that one out then limey? Rather a narrow definition of British appearance don't you think?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:48 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Er no, they won't. You could always write it on FatBrit's door, but he's in Arizona so not very practical.

There's no room, I'm afraid. Already has Futue te et ipsum caballum scrawled in red paint across the whole area.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by fatbrit
There's no room, I'm afraid. Already has Futue te et ipsum caballum scrawled in red paint across the whole area.
Oh god do I really have to google that? I haven't done Latin since I was 16.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Oh OK. Google is my friend. Next time I'd buy a plane ticket though. Much faster than a horse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.