Forum Regular

marcelle38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone in east orlando?

i'm nr chuluota
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

FlGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone in east orlando?

I work in Lake Mary but we live in SW Orlando near Universal.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

scatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud of

I am near Disney, lets pm our numbers and meet up
Old May 1st 2008, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

yes how do i pm you? I have instant messenger with yahoo marce197
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:35 pm
A Cockney Floridian

Location: Originally-Leyton E10,London, then Harlow new town, Essex, and eventually ended up in Orlando area
callowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of light

Im in East Seminole- Oviedo-work in Heathrow

I see the crime in E O C is getting up there .....
Old Oct 5th 2008, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by callowman
Im in East Seminole- Oviedo-work in Heathrow

I see the crime in E O C is getting up there .....
hi, i'm 3 miles away from u.
Old Oct 5th 2008, 4:55 pm
A Cockney Floridian

Location: Originally-Leyton E10,London, then Harlow new town, Essex, and eventually ended up in Orlando area
callowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of lightcallowman is a glorious beacon of light

Im in Live oak reserve sub division
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Im in Live oak reserve sub division
so if i go down lake pickett do i turn right or left? i remember seeing it. i live off bonneville drive zip 32826. do u live there with your family?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 11:18 am
A Cockney Floridian

im off 419 near the new middle school .
so if your on 419 going towards Lockwood- we would be a left turn just after you come into Oviedo city limits
Old Oct 7th 2008, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

im off 419 near the new middle school .
so if your on 419 going towards Lockwood- we would be a left turn just after you come into Oviedo city limits
are you taking your family to the fall festival on oct 31st at river run? it was good last year.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:26 am
A Cockney Floridian

fall festival, river run ? whats that?

we are going to Oviedo October fest tho next week :-)
Old Oct 7th 2008, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

fall festival, river run ? whats that?

we are going to Oviedo October fest tho next week :-)
its at river fun church on chuluota road, its all free lots of fun, haunted house, fireworks, hay rides, food...
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:07 pm
A Cockney Floridian

as long as we dont get a sermon on the side
:-)
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

as long as we dont get a sermon on the side
:-)
ha, no i just go because my son likes it.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:57 pm
A Cockney Floridian

Dont think we will be making it, the 31st they are out out knocking on doors while I stay home handing out candy and meeting the young mums :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.