Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anyone been to a Castle Dental Center?

Anyone been to a Castle Dental Center?

Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone been to a Castle Dental Center?

Need to go to a dentist and my wifes insurance covers me for one of three dentists in my area.... 2 of them are at Castle, and another had poor reviews online......

Anyone been to castle?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone been to a Castle Dental Center?

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!! Seriously, they are the worst dentists I have ever been to (and that's saying something as IMHO most of them here in the US are crap). If you like having lots of unnecessary procedures, Castle are the ones for you.
Note that almost all these 'needed' procedures will be conveniently not covered by your insurance.
See my post about 1/2 way down this page http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=281202&page=5

Best bet is to get recommendations from colleagues.

Good luck, Dentists rank right there with realtors and car salesman for me....