Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anybody out there going to be flying United this summer / rest of year??

Anybody out there going to be flying United this summer / rest of year??

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

ri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anybody out there going to be flying United this summer / rest of year??

I have one invite for a Premier Associate status - gives you free bags and free access to economy plus. I think it also give you priority boarding....full details on United.com (same perks as premier) edit - full benefits at this link http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,51594,00.html. As far as I can tell from the small print - you get this status all the way through 2009. You can only be nominated if you are currently a general member (or not currently a member at all but join up)

I have no-one to give it to as all friend / colleagues already have their own status...and I'd like it to go to a good home. I have to nominate by 24th July so I've left it late.

PM me if you're interested - I guess if there's more than one I'll have to stab my finger at the screen or something.

I'm NOT selling this or doing anything illegal - I get a % of the miles you fly for 3 months or something - so obviously if you've got any trips back to Blighty it would be cool for me - but seriously United get so much damn money out of me...I'd rather they didn't get away with any freebies! Please only PM me if you are planning to fly with them tho!

Last edited by ri_mischief; Jul 22nd 2008 at 10:04 pm. Reason: Further information that I should have put in in the first place :-(
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

ri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anybody out there going to be flying United this summer / rest of year??

Hi All -

Got a pretty big response to this - so I wrote all the user names on little pieces of paper, threw them up in the air and picked one (couldn't think of a fairer way of doing it). I've let the lucky person know and put their nomination in...so sorry to all the rest.

If I get another one at the next milestone I'll do the same thing again!