Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Anybody near Fountain Inn or Simpsonville, SC?

Anybody near Fountain Inn or Simpsonville, SC?

Old Jul 8th 2008, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

woodsusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Anybody near Fountain Inn or Simpsonville, SC?

Hi there! My husband just moved to SC from GA, but before that we lived in London for 9 years (well, hubby lived there since birth but I lived there for 9 years!).

We are loving it here but I think hubby is v. homesick even though we skype Mum & Dad weekly. I think he misses having a drinking buddy to tell the truth. Now he has loads of pubs to go to in Greenville and no one to go with. I am always at home with the nippers since my family is back in GA, so he's at a loose end.

I have been reading this forum for a couple of years now and only just got round to registering for it...but we've gotten loads of useful info from it!

Anyhoo, anybody around this way, get in touch!

Ta!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:59 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody near Fountain Inn or Simpsonville, SC?

Check in here, and there is a link at the top of the USA forum for the 'frapper' map where some folks ID their whereabouts.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:06 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody near Fountain Inn or Simpsonville, SC?

Originally Posted by woodsusa
Hi there! My husband just moved to SC from GA, but before that we lived in London for 9 years (well, hubby lived there since birth but I lived there for 9 years!).

We are loving it here but I think hubby is v. homesick even though we skype Mum & Dad weekly. I think he misses having a drinking buddy to tell the truth. Now he has loads of pubs to go to in Greenville and no one to go with. I am always at home with the nippers since my family is back in GA, so he's at a loose end.

I have been reading this forum for a couple of years now and only just got round to registering for it...but we've gotten loads of useful info from it!

Anyhoo, anybody around this way, get in touch!

Ta!
If you're prepared to hop across the border to NC, there's quite a few Brits in the Charlotte area and probably a pub or too.