Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

anybody here into basketball?

anybody here into basketball?

Old Oct 27th 2003, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

ejay1 will become famous soon enough
Default anybody here into basketball?

If you are do you have any favorite nba or college basketball team?
Old Oct 27th 2003, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Jxab12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Knicks or St Johns from NYC.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Default reply

My favorite NBA team is the Orlando Magic, do you have any favorite players mine is Tracy Mcgrady.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

The NBA is my least favourite North American sports league. But I do watch out for the Phoenix Suns results.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Pimpbot
The NBA is my least favourite North American sports league. But I do watch out for the Phoenix Suns results.
I went to see the Ohio State v Louisville basketball game the day after the national championship football game and can honestly say I have never been so bored in my whole life. Basketball and NASCAR are by far the most boring of the North American sports there are.:lecture:
Old Oct 27th 2003, 6:35 pm
Banned

JulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to all

Stooooopid game.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

The thing I dont like about the NBA, is that they have bastardized the international game. NBA officials never call for travelling, despite 100% of the leagues players "palming" the ball instead of bouncing it, the two step rule seems to get violated during every drive to the basket, and the star players seem to get fouls, whenever they make a move to the basket and no one seems to be able to tell the difference between charging and a defensive foul.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anybody here into basketball?

Originally posted by ejay1
If you are do you have any favorite nba or college basketball team?
Wizards rule.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 8:19 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Wizards rule my ass, thanks for Richard hamilton and have fun watching Stackhouse on the bench this year!

GO PISTONS!
Old Oct 28th 2003, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

Speaking of the NBA ,does anybody think that Kobe Bryant is innocent?
Old Oct 28th 2003, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Harry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I love watching the NBA and even play a bit of ball in my spare time to try and get into shape.
As far as the Kobe thing goes, I'm 99.999999% certain that he's innocent.

-Harry
Old Oct 29th 2003, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Loathe the sport. But Mary Ann is a fanatic Hoosier. When her Mother, Sister and Mary Ann get together, it is like the 3 witches of Macbeth discussing the game last night. Truly frightening :scared: