Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

anybody has to the US consulate in Casablanca/Morocco for K 3 visa

anybody has to the US consulate in Casablanca/Morocco for K 3 visa

Old Mar 18th 2002, 10:14 pm
Just Joined

rabieisclosetou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anybody has to the US consulate in Casablanca/Morocco for K 3 visa

hi everybody i just wanted to know if there is anyone who undergo through the us consulate in morocco how long will it take to hear from the consulate after the last noa from nvc my family in usa got the nvc approval march 1st and nothing yet from the consulate i would like to know as well if it is possible to go to the us consulate with the original noa' will speed the process and thnak you so much
xoxox
Old Mar 18th 2002, 10:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anybody has to the US consulate in Casablanca/Morocco for K 3 visa

It can take from one day to 6 weeks before the US Consulate receives the paperwork from the Service Center in the US. You are free to attempt to go to the US Consulate and gain entry to see what the hold up is. The Marine at the gate will decide if you are to go in or not.
(Is it the Marine's that are guarding it? Or some other branch of US service?)

Or you could look online for a phone number or a fax number or an e-mail address.
Old Aug 13th 2002, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hassan is on a distinguished road
Default K1 visa casablanca/Morocco

I've been waiting on the package from the consulate for 5 weeks now. Do you please know how long it takes to receive it?
Thanks
Old Aug 14th 2002, 2:26 am
Pooter

Hello: My wife is from Rabat. It only took 2 weeks for them to get the
paperwork. She had her interview 3 weeks after she set it up to get her medical
done. She got her VISA on May 21st, and arrived here on the 23rd. Thank you.

G.W.

On 13 Aug 2002 21:32:01 GMT, Hassan <[email protected]> wrote:

>I've been waiting on the package from the consulate for 5 weeks now. Do you please
    >know how long it takes to receive it? Thanks

Old Aug 14th 2002, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Hassan is on a distinguished road

Thanks pooter. wow 2 weeks from the approval date. that was fast. i called the consulate to ask them how long it'd take for them to receive my package, and they said they don't know.
would you Please tell me necessary papers that i need to gather now. do i need to translate them. Also, is it the beneficiary who decides the interview date or the consulate.
Thanks