Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Police in here?

Any Police in here?

Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:55 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Any Police in here?

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Gi-Oh-How-Much-Posher-Than-You-I-Ami
No. I think he was related to that guy from "On the buses"........ Gio Varney I think his name was.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:56 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Are you anoraks having fun then?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:57 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone want to take the piss out of my hobby of collecting fossils?

Go ON, you know you want to.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:57 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
We're swapping train numbers or is that service numbers?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:59 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Anyone want to take the piss out of my hobby of collecting fossils?

Go ON, you know you want to.
Cryogenic or Pissalotofwaterlithic period?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:00 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
I'm far too posh to wear an anorak, my dear.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
We're swapping train numbers or is that service numbers?
We cant compare service numbers, because at least one of us has a NAVY number!!!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:04 am

Originally Posted by Roadster280
We cant compare service numbers, because at least one of us has a NAVY number!!!
One of us begins with an M and it ain't me
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

One of us begins with an M and it ain't me
Mine's a 2.....
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:06 am

Mine's a 2.....
I think you'd have to go back to WW1 not to.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

I think you'd have to go back to WW1 not to.
Unless you didn't have an ARMY number at all....
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:09 am

Unless you didn't have an ARMY number at all....
244 is as far as I go and M is very quiet
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

244 is as far as I go and M is very quiet
Aw bless, he's gone to bed.

I bow to your superiority. I am a mere sprog at 247.

Old cnut.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:11 am

Aw bless, he's gone to bed.

I bow to your superiority. I am a mere sprog at 247.

Old cnut.
That's very old cnut to you Sarge
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

That's very old cnut to you Sarge
Sarge as in "Charge"!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.