Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Police in here?

Any Police in here?

Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:16 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Any Police in here?

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Anorak it may be, but that does not give the guy a licence to be insulting. Saying that to someone's face would get him into serious bother. It seems he likes to make a practice of insulting people.
Actually I make a practice of saying whatever I think (internet forum or face to face) that way I am rarely misunderstood and never thought of as being two faced. In all honesty, did you really expect to post a thread on this forum asking for information about your hobby of collecting police badges and not expect to get the piss taken. I didn't insult you personally at all, I insulted your hobby.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:19 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rompers
In Texas, police patch collecting is a popular hobby. In fact if you ask for a patch, a police officer will happily hand his over but to save patches this is a closely guarded secret and you must use the secret password and handshake when you ask. The password is "gimme that asshole" and the "handshake" is to make a playful grab for his gun.

Hope this helps.
I genuinely tried to karma that...and the avatar just hightens the amusment mate
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
Actually I make a practice of saying whatever I think (internet forum or face to face) that way I am rarely misunderstood and never thought of as being two faced. In all honesty, did you really expect to post a thread on this forum asking for information about your hobby of collecting police badges and not expect to get the piss taken. I didn't insult you personally at all, I insulted your hobby.
Two faced git.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:21 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody here likes opera?

Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Now I've heard everything. Insulting someone's police-badge collecting could lead to "serious bother"?????
He might be right, I could get arrested by the keystone cops and restrained with plastic kiddy handcuffs

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Come on, they are always insulting my knitting circle but I wouldn't exactly "Take it Outside".
Liar..you threatened to stab me with a #6 needle
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:24 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Porkers in here?

He might be right, I could get arrested by the keystone cops and restrained with plastic kiddy handcuffs

Liar..you threatened to stab me with a #6 needle
Ah Ha.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Default Re: We dont have no stinking badges!!!

Originally Posted by Roadster280
Two faced git.
Trainspotter!!!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

Trainspotter!!!
And proud of it. I know my Class 43s from my police badges, I'll have you know.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:28 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Children, children!!!...

Anybody here likes opera?

Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Roadster280
And proud of it. I know my Class 43s from my police badges, I'll have you know.
I'm not suprised....you were probably in the class of '43
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kate2112
I would say practice time is long over....perfected is my take.... but only at sarcastic, jaded comments before he starts preening his owns feathers
I'm still trying to work out if this is a compliment or an insult.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

I'm not suprised....you were probably in the class of '43
25 years before my birth old chap. Still, if you remember those days, all kudos to you.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:40 am
Homebody

Why are you guys ignoring me???

Does no one here share my hobby?

Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:40 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Why are you guys ignoring me???

Does no one here share my hobby?

It depends which one.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 12:42 am
Homebody

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
It depends which one.

Which one would you like to discuss? I'm not fussed - as long as it's within my expertise...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.