Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any one live in Charlotte N.C

Any one live in Charlotte N.C

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of
Default Any one live in Charlotte N.C

Am due to fly into charlotte for 6 week holiday in Wilmington in August. I need to hire a car for the period. I have checked out the big national hire companies in Charlotte who are wanting silly money. Does anyone know of a local hire firm or can anyone make any recommendations.

Many thanks in anticipation.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:53 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Any one live in Charlotte N.C

Re: Any one live in Charlotte N.C

Loads of people ...mostly Americans
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 6:56 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick333
Am due to fly into charlotte for 6 week holiday in Wilmington in August. I need to hire a car for the period. I have checked out the big national hire companies in Charlotte who are wanting silly money. Does anyone know of a local hire firm or can anyone make any recommendations.

6 week holiday ???
Are you an mp ???
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

1: Walk
2: Steal a car
3: Quickly get a US chick that drives and then dump her on your last day
4: Get a bike (not to be confused with option #3)
5: Pay the rate tight wad
6: Go to Ibiza instead and rent a moped
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:09 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hi nick and apologise for this crazy lot....that's what happens when you live or stay toooooo long 'ere ....errrr hopefully someone will give you errr proper like advice...enjoy your hols
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:15 pm
Account Closed

nick, why not try your post on the rec.travel.usa-canada.... may get a more positive response ...lol couldn't get much worse than this lot...good luck
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:21 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Are you driving directly to Wilmington from Charlotte?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hi nick and apologise for this crazy lot....
said the woman that spent all afternoon in the penis thread!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rushman
said the woman that spent all afternoon in the penis thread!!
shhhhh love ya
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:30 pm
Account Closed

shhhhh love ya
I know, I'm just so cuddly aren't I
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

I know, I'm just so cuddly aren't I
i'm tryin' to be sensible on here and offer useful advice to nick, that is until you came in
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

i'm tryin' to be sensible on here and offer useful advice to nick, that is until you came in
Sorry. was I being a bad influence?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

Sorry. was I being a bad influence?

yeah but i like it...
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

yeah but i like it...
You brazen hussy!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

You brazen hussy!!!

ta very much, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me today hey we've hi-jacked the thread shock horror...the poor op has not returned

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.