Reload this Page >

Any hobbies, what are they?

Any hobbies, what are they?

Old Dec 5th 2003, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

swingin scot is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by dylan&helen
I forgot to mention my snowboarding

Man that looks cool ... where is that? Gorgeous!! Ages since I've played in the snow
Old Dec 5th 2003, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

My #1 hobby is to dance as much as possible ... anyone else into swing dancing? Lindy hop in particular.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

superpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to all

My hobby is Porsche 911's - here I am at Brands Hatch in my last one:
Attached Thumbnails Any hobbies, what are they?-solo.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2003, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

superpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to all

And here is my new one. I'm still deciding whether to take this one on track - cabriolets need rollbars on must US tracks :-(
Attached Thumbnails Any hobbies, what are they?-993c4cab6.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2003, 6:10 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

My main one is Pistol shooting. something i started in the British Army and now its much easier to do here than it was in the UK.

Love to read history and politics mainly. Otherwise i like computer games, playstation 2 or PC. I am struggling my way through Baldurs gate II at the moment and alternately playing Manhunt on the PS2. Good fun in a twisted sadistic way but not one for the kiddies. If you liked GTAIII or Vice City or Hitman II you would like it though.

Occasionally i go running as well but i a doubt my wheezing up and down the street counts as a hobby.

regards,

Duncan
Old Dec 5th 2003, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

A few years back I got into cross stitch... only the cute disney ones. I have quite the gallery of them on the wall now.

I also really enjoy music... esp musicals... broadway shows etc. My favorite being Les Miserables.

Ash
Old Dec 5th 2003, 6:33 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my private pilots license last Aug and now i'm ploughing my way through the instrument rating much to my wife's despair, i've promised myself to get my ratings before the big move next summer cos I have my eye on a self build and want to go touring, her indoors won't even come flying with me, she prefers commercial flights but you can't land them on our local grass strip so I guess i'm on my own for this one.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by swingin scot
My #1 hobby is to dance as much as possible ... anyone else into swing dancing? Lindy hop in particular.
You go girl! Do you ever dance like no-one is watching you?
Old Dec 5th 2003, 7:44 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

I'm a puter geekess!

Graphics and new programs get me excited. I can have 15 things running on my screen and still read my mail!

Send me some pics to edit, touch up or tag!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by effi
You go girl! Do you ever dance like no-one is watching you?

Of course, that's the only way baby ... woohoo!!!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

SueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond repute

I am into cross-stitching - although dont have much time to do it these days..

I am also trying to write a book. I love reading and can read all day if I could.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dylan&helen
WOW... they look a little bit more extreme than Blackpool and Lightwater Valley (is that place still standing?)

You want extreme? How about Top Thrill Dragster! Over 400ft tall, and 120mph!!! Now that's a thrill!

Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a shot of Titan at Sfot!! That's some first drop!!

Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

city girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the rough

I'd rather slit my wrists with a rusty blade than get on that coaster, I'm sure it would be less scary.
Old Dec 6th 2003, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by city girl
I'd rather slit my wrists with a rusty blade than get on that coaster, I'm sure it would be less scary.

Right, I'll see if I can find a pic of a rusty razor blade. LOL!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.