Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any female brits close to Harrisburg Pa?

Any female brits close to Harrisburg Pa?

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any female brits close to Harrisburg Pa?

Originally Posted by nethead
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yup that is a bit of a mouthful. I don't work right now I'm a SAHM which keeps m,e pretty busy. I went to Passage to India last night with my husband and the food was fab. We really need to set up a get together.
Sorry for delay in replying - just got back from 10 lovely days in Florida

I'm never one to turn down a good curry & some decent conversation to boot . Shoot me an email if you're up for it and suggest a good date for you - we're pretty flexible as we've no little ones to consider! I've suggested a group get-together there also on another thread if you're interested in that too.

Have you checked out the little Irish pub in Gettysburg (not the big american-irish one) - very decent guiness so my hubby says, bloody good brown ale shandy and fab UK style fish & chips.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any female brits close to Harrisburg Pa?

Just so everyone knows, there's a meetup this Saturday November 14 at Passage to India in Harrisburg at 8pm. I've listed it on the meetups calendar and on the Harrisburg, PA meetup thread, so please do respond if you can make it!