Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any female brits close to Harrisburg Pa?

Any female brits close to Harrisburg Pa?

Old Sep 5th 2008, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

florida cat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any female brits close to Harrisburg Pa?

Originally Posted by sandy_lumb
I've been here a couple of years and thought it would be nice to see if there are any brits around here who would like to chat!
I live in Florida, but visited Harrisburg in August. Stayed with Brits in Doyles Town PA.. There are several Brits there, a bit to far away for you.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

nannycara is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Dillsburg and work in Mechanicsburg. I have been here since 2003 I would love to meet up with other brits

Cara
Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I am often around the area Yesterday morning I was in Hanover and last weds in Hershey
Old Oct 12th 2008, 2:00 am
Just Joined

nannycara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
I am often around the area Yesterday morning I was in Hanover and last weds in Hershey
If anyone want to get in contact to start a meet up. My e-mail is <removed to protect member's privacy>

Last edited by NC Penguin; Oct 14th 2008 at 3:17 am. Reason: See comment above
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Looks like the last reply to this thread is a year old, but thought I'd try a reply anyway

I'm a Brit expat and have just moved from North California to Harrisburg, PA and am looking for fellow Brits..... luckily found a gal from Manchester at the hairdresser's I chose, what a stroke of luck!

I know I checked out this site for when we originally moved from UK to Cal 7 years ago, so am now checking out the site for anything to do with Harrisburg.

I'd be very interested in a meet-up if anything's going on

Julie
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

sandy_lumb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Julie..Thank you for writing! At the moment I am back in England getting some repairs done to my house here but I am aiming to be back in Pa by the end of the month if I can! I'd love to keep in touch and meet up when I'm back...I havent met any other Brits in Pa!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Hi! Quick response

We're actually off to Florida next week for a decent hol (finally, been waiting for this all year!!!), so would love to hear from you when you're back from Blighty.

I'd love to meet up when you're back, we can get something organized

Julie
Old Oct 4th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by juliecalifornia
Looks like the last reply to this thread is a year old, but thought I'd try a reply anyway

I'm a Brit expat and have just moved from North California to Harrisburg, PA and am looking for fellow Brits..... luckily found a gal from Manchester at the hairdresser's I chose, what a stroke of luck!

I know I checked out this site for when we originally moved from UK to Cal 7 years ago, so am now checking out the site for anything to do with Harrisburg.

I'd be very interested in a meet-up if anything's going on

Julie
Hey Julie I'm in Camp Hill.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 10:51 pm
Just Joined

uslynnukandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nethead
WOW somebody else who likes Doctor Who. I remember being little going to Wookey Hole and seeing where they filmed the cybermen episodes, ah childhood what a great memory (being scared on Sat evening watching it )
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

Small world! I'm living in Enola & work in Camp Hill. If you're up for it, how about I try to set up a meet-up for you, I and sandy_lumb ... and anyone else who's in the area....

what do you think? I'm on vacation from next week, come back from lovely Florida 10/21, and I think Sandy's back at the end of the month, so we could try setting something up for the beginning of November?

Julie
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Small world! I'm living in Enola & work in Camp Hill. If you're up for it, how about I try to set up a meet-up for you, I and sandy_lumb ... and anyone else who's in the area....

what do you think? I'm on vacation from next week, come back from lovely Florida 10/21, and I think Sandy's back at the end of the month, so we could try setting something up for the beginning of November?

Julie
OK, sounds good. As long as I can get a babysitter, etc. Where abouts in Camp Hill do you work?
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by uslynnukandrew
WOW somebody else who likes Doctor Who. I remember being little going to Wookey Hole and seeing where they filmed the cybermen episodes, ah childhood what a great memory (being scared on Sat evening watching it )
I love Doctor Who, and Wookey Hole isn't far from where I'm from.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

OK, sounds good. As long as I can get a babysitter, etc. Where abouts in Camp Hill do you work?
I work for ......OK get ready for a mouthful.... SGS, a wholy owned subsidiary of EDS, now an HP Enterprise Services, formerly HP, company (you'd only get that in America!!!!!). So basically before we got bought out by HP last year, I worked for EDS an IT services company. Now I work for a printer maker SGS is a separate part that deals with CMS & medical fraud and running the IT/data analysis. I worked for EDS back in the UK and transferred to the US with them to California and now here.

Bet you're really glad you asked

How about you, do you have work here?
Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happy555
I am near York PA. Not to far from Harrisburg. I have just moved to the area and would love to meet other Brits!
I don't think I ever hated any town as much as I hate York PA

It is total hell to drive a loaded tanker truck along route 30 with all those f**kin red lights every few hundred yards, stop go stop go stop go stop go

It's evil I tell you
Old Oct 19th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

I work for ......OK get ready for a mouthful.... SGS, a wholy owned subsidiary of EDS, now an HP Enterprise Services, formerly HP, company (you'd only get that in America!!!!!). So basically before we got bought out by HP last year, I worked for EDS an IT services company. Now I work for a printer maker SGS is a separate part that deals with CMS & medical fraud and running the IT/data analysis. I worked for EDS back in the UK and transferred to the US with them to California and now here.

Bet you're really glad you asked

How about you, do you have work here?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yup that is a bit of a mouthful. I don't work right now I'm a SAHM which keeps m,e pretty busy. I went to Passage to India last night with my husband and the food was fab. We really need to set up a get together.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.