Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any experience with F1 visa?

Any experience with F1 visa?

Old Jun 22nd 2013, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any experience with F1 visa?

If I were you I'd be seriously looking at college courses in the UK. Maybe an HND? Have you looked into the open university which would allow you to work at the same time?

I also don't think the course you are talking about will give you any great benefit since you already have a degree.

It's my experience that if you have experience working then more often than not the need for formal qualifications can be overlooked. Have you done any work in HR at all? There is a professional HR qualification in the UK which some companies require you to have for more senior roles (hopefully someone here will remember the name for me) however if I remember correctly it is based more on experiences than a degree and is governed by a professionaly body,