Reload this Page >

Any Brits in West Chester or Kennett Square PA

Any Brits in West Chester or Kennett Square PA

Old Oct 6th 2014, 3:30 pm
The Hamburgler Incarnate!

Karlosthecackle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brits in West Chester or Kennett Square PA

Hi all,

My first post (be gentle) but have been here a number of times reading up on moving to the US, some great information here which has really helped me in discussions with my firm around ex-pat contract.

In the new year I will be relocating to PA. The firm I work for has an office Montgomeryville (My official base if you like) but I will be spending quite a bit of time in and around Baltimore so was looking for somewhere to live in the middle (whilst staying in PA).

I've been looking at West Chester and Kennett Square online, reading reviews etc. but was wondering if there's anyone here who has some first hand experiences of either area?

Thanks in advance,

Karl
Old Oct 7th 2014, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Lottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any Brits in West Chester or Kennett Square PA

Lived ~ 1 mile outside of West Chester, PA for the past 10 years, what do you want to know?
Old Oct 7th 2014, 1:00 pm
The Hamburgler Incarnate!

Karlosthecackle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in West Chester or Kennett Square PA

Hey Lottie,

Just interested in knowing good areas, bad areas to avoid, night life, things to do, housing, etc.

Would it be a good place to settle if you are a 30-something Brit IT geek?