Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Vermont or New Hampshire

Any Brits in Vermont or New Hampshire

Old May 19th 2005, 2:00 am
Banned

leedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to all
Default Any Brits in Vermont or New Hampshire

Hi Folks,
I just wanted to see if there are any fellow brits out here in the sticks of beautiful VT or NH.

cheers,
paddy
Old May 19th 2005, 2:05 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in Vermont or New Hampshire

Originally Posted by leedsPaddy
Hi Folks,
I just wanted to see if there are any fellow brits out here in the sticks of beautiful VT or NH.

cheers,
paddy
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...29&postcount=1

I guess no ?
Old May 19th 2005, 2:11 am
Banned

leedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to allleedsPaddy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eskimo
Hey there is no need to be a smart ass..............I can only keep trying
Old May 19th 2005, 2:15 am
Account Closed

Hey there is no need to be a smart ass..............I can only keep trying
I know a guy called Vermont who lives in Leeds, does that help?
Old May 19th 2005, 2:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I know a guy called Vermont who lives in Leeds, does that help?
HAHA...........you are as funny as your mullet hair do, you brummy git!!!!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 2:26 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks,
Yes there is - Suffolk Bumpkin is in NH.
Old May 19th 2005, 2:32 am
Account Closed

HAHA...........you are as funny as your mullet hair do, you brummy git!!!!!!

eh what mullet ?
Old May 19th 2005, 2:32 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few from what I've seen in the Marriage Visa section.
VERY nice area of the US, but then I'm prejudiced-I was born and grew up there,
Old May 19th 2005, 4:59 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

widen your scope a bit, there's a fair few in MA...
Old May 19th 2005, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
widen your scope a bit, there's a fair few in MA...
not many in VT and NH,i think its something to do with the worse than english climate in winter,hehe,just kidding,im off to Boston about June 9th,fingers crossed

Last edited by bxpuser7543; May 19th 2005 at 6:53 am. Reason: edit
Old May 19th 2005, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

We're out in the sticks in northern MA, next to the NH border. Is that close enough? Hope you like it where you are.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:06 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joto
We're out in the sticks in northern MA, next to the NH border. Is that close enough? Hope you like it where you are.

You want REAL sticks go about 4 hours north.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cindyabs
You want REAL sticks go about 4 hours north.
we go to salem NH regurlay,for fags,or should i say,cigerettes
Old May 19th 2005, 1:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by chukka
we go to salem NH regurlay,for fags,or should i say,cigerettes
Well Its great to hear from fellow brits. I suppose I should have said New England instead of VT / NH. With regards to the cold winters up here (I'm 8 miles south of the Canadian border in the middle of nowhere but surrounded by mountains), we moved from PA / MD last fall to escape the humid summers and anyway we love the snow and cold though I have to say that last winter there was more cold temps than snow.
Old May 19th 2005, 2:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chukka
not many in VT and NH,i think its something to do with the worse than english climate in winter,hehe,just kidding,im off to Boston about June 9th,fingers crossed
worse in MA....and here....but the nipple state is small enough to be close to nothern MA...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.