Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in San Diego California Area ?

Any Brits in San Diego California Area ?

Old Jan 14th 2008, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

ukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud of
Default Any Brits in San Diego California Area ?

I've been in the San Diego area since 1988 and only met a handful of other Brits.

Would be great to hear from others !

Elaine
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Socal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond reputeSocal Local has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Brits in San Diego California Area ?

Hi there,

My hubby and I (both Brits) have been here in San Diego for the last 2.5 years.

I am surprised you haven't met many Brits as I've bumped into quite a few. I was recently flying back from Texas and the guy I sat next to on the plane was another Brit who lived only a few blocks away from me in PB!

There is a San Diego Brits meetup group which gets together about once a month. I've been a few times and it has been a lot of fun.

http://brit.meetup.com/213/?gj=sj5
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

ukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Socal Local
Hi there,

My hubby and I (both Brits) have been here in San Diego for the last 2.5 years.

I am surprised you haven't met many Brits as I've bumped into quite a few. I was recently flying back from Texas and the guy I sat next to on the plane was another Brit who lived only a few blocks away from me in PB!

There is a San Diego Brits meetup group which gets together about once a month. I've been a few times and it has been a lot of fun.

http://brit.meetup.com/213/?gj=sj5
Yes, I've been a member for some time under Ukelaine. I havn't been to any meetings yet as I have a problem driving on the roads outside of my safety zone. One day I hope to get there, I'd love ot go to one.

Elaine
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

timpaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes,Me!
Hi,how are you.I live by State College,La Mesa area.
Tim
Old Jul 6th 2008, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

mark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of lightmark_sheffield is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

I have recently moved to San Diego from the UK. I currently live in the Downtown area.

I have been here for almost 2 weeks now. Please see the post that I made here regarding my experience:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...90#post6509990

From the few posts on this thread it’s good to know that there are other Brits nearby.

I have found a group for San Diego Brits on meetup.com. I plan to join soon.

Mark