Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Old Dec 6th 2007, 4:36 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Brits in Sacramento Area?

Originally Posted by Britinsac
well there are not too many of us... about 12 at most right?
Looks like 12 I think Melody is coming alone, I am bringing a guy friend, is Hank Hill alone!! its not going to be that busy is it at 1.00pm.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Looks like 12 I think Melody is coming alone, I am bringing a guy friend, is Hank Hill alone!! its not going to be that busy is it at 1.00pm.
I dunno - I ain't never bin there...
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:54 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I am quite excited now, looking forward to it.

Last edited by Poppy girl; Dec 7th 2007 at 4:57 pm.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:55 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

See ya'll tomorrow then.......
Old Dec 7th 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
See ya'll tomorrow then.......
Yus you will. Hope it aint pissing down. I have to take my son up to Boreal in the morning so I hope the roads are clear so i can get back in time.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by Britinsac
Yus you will. Hope it aint pissing down. I have to take my son up to Boreal in the morning so I hope the roads are clear so i can get back in time.
Shit didn't it rain last night and its still coming down I was supposed to be in San Jose today but sod that in this weather, not worth it even 2 CHP officers hit each other yesterday in the rain
Old Dec 7th 2007, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shit didn't it rain last night and its still coming down I was supposed to be in San Jose today but sod that in this weather, not worth it even 2 CHP officers hit each other yesterday in the rain
Yes I came back from Old Sac after dinner last night and just under the bridge on the 5 at J street 4 or 5 cars were all over the place.. I think one hit a big puddle, span out and took the others with him... The roads here are just awful when they get wet, you can't see lane markings or anything..just a sheet of glaring water and spray. I think a lessen in road design and manufacture would be in order...
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of lightHank Hill is a glorious beacon of light

No, I shall be bringing my wife along with me - I am thinking it shouldn't be too busy in there at 1, so we should find each other ok - maybe wear forum name tags?? j/k
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hank Hill
No, I shall be bringing my wife along with me - I am thinking it shouldn't be too busy in there at 1, so we should find each other ok - maybe wear forum name tags?? j/k
how about 1st one there get a table and as people come in ask for the BE table?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by melody32
how about 1st one there get a table and as people come in ask for the BE table?
Yes but how would we know who the 1st one was lol we could all be at separate tables lmao thinking we were the 1st......
Old Dec 7th 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Yes but how would we know who the 1st one was lol we could all be at separate tables lmao thinking we were the 1st......
i'm sure we'll all find one another...if my migraine persists, i'll be the only one inside the place with sunshades on.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

You could just keep approaching anyone who looks alone or British, and say "hi, what's the magic passowrd??"

Of course, the answer would be British Expats... if the person you ask doesnt have a clue yet seems nice etc, you could have yourself a nice friend in the meantime
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
You could just keep approaching anyone who looks alone or British, and say "hi, what's the magic passowrd??"

Of course, the answer would be British Expats... if the person you ask doesnt have a clue yet seems nice etc, you could have yourself a nice friend in the meantime
It could take all day its a British Pub lol
Old Dec 8th 2007, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc

"looks british" reminds me of the suggestions to wear black socks and black shoes so i wouldn't look american when i visited my husband for the first time in Wells. looking at my friend's family's pictures of their trip to London i did indeed see black shoes on; it was their t-shirts with the american flag that had me laughing in disbelief.

I'm leaving Stockton area no later than 11:00
Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by melody32
"looks british" reminds me of the suggestions to wear black socks and black shoes so i wouldn't look american when i visited my husband for the first time in Wells. looking at my friend's family's pictures of their trip to London i did indeed see black shoes on; it was their t-shirts with the american flag that had me laughing in disbelief.

I'm leaving Stockton area no later than 11:00
You will be really early then I am leaving Modesto at 11.15 then going to Lodi and then onto Sacramento.

If you are on the 99, I do that trip every week from stockton less then an hour

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.