Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Pinellas County?

Any Brits in Pinellas County?

Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

moonlightmosaic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in Pinellas County?

Originally Posted by tinaflorida
Isn't it www.meetup.com ?

I don't know. I only know of the one in Dunedin.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

dudela is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Any Brits in Pinellas County?

Loads of Brits live in the greater Tampa area. But Brits dancing to Techno tunes in the Bay area, hmmm...maybe a dozen?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

moonlightmosaic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dudela
Loads of Brits live in the greater Tampa area. But Brits dancing to Techno tunes in the Bay area, hmmm...maybe a dozen?
I know but that's Hillsborough County and I was just interested in where all the Brits were hiding here in Pinellas. I have met a few Brits who were here on holiday doing the 6 months here, 6 months UK thing but so far met no-one who got rooted here successfully.

Anyway i am also a fitness instructor, personal trainer, if anyone interested in running on the beach some mornings let me know!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:10 am
Just Joined

dudela is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moonlightmosaic
I know but that's Hillsborough County and I was just interested in where all the Brits were hiding here in Pinellas. I have met a few Brits who were here on holiday doing the 6 months here, 6 months UK thing but so far met no-one who got rooted here successfully.

Anyway i am also a fitness instructor, personal trainer, if anyone interested in running on the beach some mornings let me know!
Aawww, we are all one Big Family
Old Aug 8th 2008, 7:29 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dudela
I dance to techno regularly but generally just within the confines of my own house. LOL
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

yorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond reputeyorkshirelass has a reputation beyond repute

Me too! LOL And, usually with a toddler!
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:57 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moonlightmosaic
Yes, that's the thing with meet-ups, never find the time to go to those either.
I think there is a club in Dunedin, they meet every wednesday in a Scottish bar or pub; it maybe worth checking out....
We will probably go back to NYNY in 2 weeks time so if anybody wants to join us, you're welcome to come along!
Your probably talking Dunedin brewery, great food and beer and some good bands on the weekend. Also in Dunedin
Jolli Mons - pretty good, nice stop if doing the trail
Flannagans- shite cider, avoid
Cricketers - has Setanta sports so can't be bad
Skips - epic jukebox, great place
Eddies - too many kids a kindergarden

Oh and Tilted Kilt is overpriced crap do yourself a favour and avoid, better bars nearby are Nortons, P&S, Capognas and Monkey Bar

Last edited by Tone; Aug 18th 2008 at 5:00 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkshirelass
Me too! LOL And, usually with a toddler!
LOL, our 2 year old daughter loves dancing to the teletubbies techno versions you can find on youtube
Old Sep 10th 2008, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Floridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud of

Largo, but NYNY makes me think I would be far too old for that!! My disco days ended in the late 80's
Old Apr 8th 2009, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

donna_m is just really nicedonna_m is just really nicedonna_m is just really nicedonna_m is just really nicedonna_m is just really nicedonna_m is just really nicedonna_m is just really nicedonna_m is just really nice

port richey here