Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in NW Arkansas?

Any Brits in NW Arkansas?

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold
Default Any Brits in NW Arkansas?

I know we are a rare bunch in this area but if anyone wants to touch base, let me know. I may even start a group.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 3:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Brits in NW Arkansas?

Nice bike!

(Sorry not in Arkansas)
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Nice bike!

(Sorry not in Arkansas)
Thanks, been a bit of a bikeoholic over the years. Lost count of how many I've bought and sold. Good to hear from you.
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chugabug
Thanks, been a bit of a bikeoholic over the years. Lost count of how many I've bought and sold. Good to hear from you.

Are you my husband

We're now into the "comfort" ride, somewhere along the line we started to get old. But we're still enjoying
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Are you my husband

We're now into the "comfort" ride, somewhere along the line we started to get old. But we're still enjoying
Worked for a Kawasaki dealership in the mid 80's and owned many a crotch rocket. Now I'm happy to have slowed down to enjoy the countryside a little more.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

bright777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well my soon to be wife and I will be living in Little rock so not too far I don't think. So far I have not met any Brits in Arkansas or know of any?!

What part of Arkansas are you in?

Yeahh maybe we could start a group or something to that effect? Or sharing info about British food in the state?! Do you know of any?

Ohh I am a Brit and my soon to be wife is American.
Old Nov 25th 2010, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bright777
Well my soon to be wife and I will be living in Little rock so not too far I don't think. So far I have not met any Brits in Arkansas or know of any?!

What part of Arkansas are you in?

Yeahh maybe we could start a group or something to that effect? Or sharing info about British food in the state?! Do you know of any?

Ohh I am a Brit and my soon to be wife is American.
Sorry......took me forever to respond. Hope you are doing well. Feel free to ask any questions about anything. Been a long dusty road of events since I moved to NWA back in 99. Happy Thanksgiving!
Old Nov 25th 2010, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

andy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really nice

Hi , just moved back to Birmingham U.K. from Conway AR ! let me know if theres any cabinet install work and we will move back !!!
Old Nov 26th 2010, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by andy1
Hi , just moved back to Birmingham U.K. from Conway AR ! let me know if theres any cabinet install work and we will move back !!!
Darn....missed yer! Know what you mean though, work was very hard to find for a while here. Hope all is well back in Birmingham. Be interested to hear what you thought of your time in the USA when you have a few minutes.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

andy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really niceandy1 is just really nice

Hi , sure , PM me and ill give you the 10 yrs worth !! thinking of writing a book !! Andy .
Old Aug 14th 2011, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

Bobhatton is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been living in Bella Vista NWA for about a year now, having moved from Minnesota where I was living for 11 years
Old Aug 16th 2011, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Bob, hope you are enjoying the NWA area. Where are you from in the UK?
Old Aug 16th 2011, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Bobhatton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chugabug
Hi Bob, hope you are enjoying the NWA area. Where are you from in the UK?
I am from Kent SE England, where are you from?
Old Aug 29th 2011, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

Norwich, East Anglia