Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Northern VA?

Any Brits in Northern VA?

Old Apr 5th 2012, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

fskar3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brits in Northern VA?

Hello,

I've recently moved to Northern VA from AZ. I have been in the U.S. for a few years now. I was born and raised in Birmingham, UK.

I am part of the Expat group of D.C., but i would like to find some friends a little closer to me. I'm in Manassas.

Kelly
Old Apr 5th 2012, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Peaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nice
Default Re: Any Brits in Northern VA?

I'll be moving to Arlington, VA next month all being well at CR1 interview.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Peaksy,
Just wanted to say hi and wish you a smooth move. We are in Falls Church but next to Arlington. You will enjoy it, young place, lots of shops/restaurants/life! We are older (fifties) and fundamentally heading back after five years job transfer, house on market if you are looking to buy at all!

So let me know if theres anything you`d like to know about living here, and I hope you have a great time!
Old Apr 8th 2012, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Peaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nice

Hi Jemima, we are actually, send me a link if you like and I will show it to the wife!
Old Apr 9th 2012, 1:16 pm
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

I'm in Berryville, which is near Winchester in Clarke County.