Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Any Advice/ K-3 Headache!

Any Advice/ K-3 Headache!

Old Oct 16th 2002, 5:21 am
Just Joined

shajandede is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Advice/ K-3 Headache!

I am American & my Husband is Indian. I went to India & married him in April 2002. I filed the I130 & after receiving the receipt I filed the I129-F for the K-3 Spouse Visa.
All areas possible to check the case status with Immigration has given me the waiting time estimated to 90 days. However, 90 days past us by in September with "NO REPLY" yet.
Does any one know how long this usually takes?
Any suggestions on what I can do in this matter?

Thanks & I am so glad to see I am not alone in the world of Immigration Suffering!
Old Oct 16th 2002, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

kindia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Advice/ K-3 Headache!

Originally posted by shajandede:
I am American & my Husband is Indian. I went to India & married him in April 2002. I filed the I130 & after receiving the receipt I filed the I129-F for the K-3 Spouse Visa.
All areas possible to check the case status with Immigration has given me the waiting time estimated to 90 days. However, 90 days past us by in September with "NO REPLY" yet.

Thanks & I am so glad to see I am not alone in the world of Immigration Suffering!
Hi,
Could you please tell me were did you apply for your I 130 petition?. Also your timeline.

Regards
Kindia
Old Oct 16th 2002, 8:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Advice/ K-3 Headache!

Originally posted by shajandede:

People who filed in May, 2002 are still waiting for the approval of the I-129F.

Rete