Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

ANOTHER PLANE CRASH NEW YORK

ANOTHER PLANE CRASH NEW YORK

Old Nov 12th 2001, 1:54 pm
Alex

just heard about another plane crash in new York do not know if it terrorist attack

even if it not my sympathiesgo out for all alex

Old Nov 13th 2001, 12:24 am
Just Joined

BrokenWings is an unknown quantity at this point

I just saw it on the news (I'm in australia). How horrible for the ppl of New York to go through another tragedy such as this one. I am flying to Chicago in two days and now I'm more nervous than ever.

My thoughts are with the families of those who died
Old Nov 13th 2001, 11:21 am
Jadm

so far as we've seen and heard here in the USA it was an accident....still safer to
fly than drive*

Old Nov 13th 2001, 1:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm and will you be getting a plane soon?

I dislike when people throw that old verbage around. Considering that in a car you have a good chance of walking away if you wear a seat belt and have airbags, your chances of walking away from a plane crash is almost nil.

Although I prefer the odds of driving to flying; it won't stop me from flying on Thanksgiving morning. So if you guys hear of a plane crash involving the 7:45 a.m. USAirways flight from LaGuardia enroute to Ft. Myers, FL, I will return to haunt you all ;-)

Rita

PS BW thank you for the kind words. It is horrible to be a New Yorker and once again have to live through a tragedy that took the lives of so many innocent people.