British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Another escapee - why so easy... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/another-escapee-why-so-easy-343941/)

franc11s Dec 21st 2005 9:09 pm

Another escapee - why so easy...

After the shootings and escape in an Atlanta Court earlier this year.

After the major bust out of 6+ serious crime inmates a few weeks back (I think all now caught)..

And many others this year....

And now this - a serial rapist who is obviously disturbed big time... (

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/21/ra....ap/index.html

What the heck is going on....

I think we should TAG these people (operation inplant RFID) like the trackers you can buy for cars...

Women must be in fear where this guy escaped until he's caught..

The system can't hold a criminal.... that's bad...

fatbrit Dec 21st 2005 10:17 pm

Re: Another escapee - why so easy...

Why don't we just take 'em round the back and shoot 'em? Guy looks evil anyway, even if he hasn't actually been convicted of anything yet. Just a small point, mind you!

Ray Dec 22nd 2005 2:38 am

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Why don't we just take 'em round the back and shoot 'em? Guy looks evil anyway, even if he hasn't actually been convicted of anything yet. Just a small point, mind you!

LOL... Yup... I will go along with that ....

Angry White Pyjamas Dec 22nd 2005 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by fatbrit

Well with a bit of luck he'll stray into a CCW holder, try to attack them, and that will be that. At almost zero cost to the tax payer too. Works for me.

Ray Dec 22nd 2005 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Well with a bit of luck he'll stray into a CCW holder, try to attack them, and that will be that. At almost zero cost to the tax payer too. Works for me.

Agreed .. but I am concerned to notice no reports of CCW holder shooting tourists as was promised would happen earlier in the year ...

TN-Dave Dec 22nd 2005 1:06 pm

a CCW holder .

a what ?:confused:

Ray Dec 22nd 2005 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
a what ?:confused:

http://www.ccw.org/

ironporer Dec 22nd 2005 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by Ray

Well, he did escape from a FL jail...I guess it is conceivable he could wander into Ray's backyard. The cost savings for the trial would be tremendous...poor sod.

"No, honest officer.... I thought he was a squirrel- a big one...."

anotherlimey Dec 22nd 2005 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by ironporer
Well, he did escape from a FL jail...I guess it is conceivable he could wander into Ray's backyard. The cost savings for the trial would be tremendous...poor sod.

That's just given me the idea of the century.... we'll dress all inmates in squirrel suits.

That way if they do escape, it's open season on all oversized rodents.

:D

Ray Dec 22nd 2005 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by ironporer

As is my right ...

franc11s Dec 22nd 2005 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
That's just given me the idea of the century.... we'll dress all inmates in squirrel suits.

That way if they do escape, it's open season on all oversized rodents.

:D

gets my vote too....

Angry White Pyjamas Dec 22nd 2005 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
Agreed .. but I am concerned to notice no reports of CCW holder shooting tourists as was promised would happen earlier in the year ...

Odd really. Not seen too much in the way of rivers of blood running in the streets either. Infact our streets have been notable in the complete abscence of red liquids and dead bodies.

It wasnt simply a propoganda attempt by the anti 2A brigade was it do you think? I know its hard to beleive but maybe....

ironporer Dec 22nd 2005 1:54 pm

Odd really. Not seen too much in the way of rivers of blood running in the streets either. Infact our streets have been notable in the complete abscence of red liquids and dead bodies.

It wasnt simply a propoganda attempt by the anti 2A brigade was it do you think? I know its hard to beleive but maybe....

I am sure there is much blood, but the right wingers have covered it up and doctered the statistics.

Angry White Pyjamas Dec 22nd 2005 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by Ray

LOL.

Ray Dec 22nd 2005 1:57 pm

LOL.

Just to confuse .....