Amstel

Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:32 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amstel

One of my favourite memories of Greece was drinking a cold Amstel. It seems here in the states they only sell the light rubbish. has anyone managed to buy the kosher Amstel here. i was just in wal-mart and the heineken is 50c more than becks absolutely incredible how an ordinary lager in britain is sold in the states as premium.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:41 pm
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amstel

Ah yes, but when you've been drinking Bud/Coors/Miller for a while, even Heineken takes on almost mythical status in the beer world :P
Old Jun 29th 2007, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

mikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to beholdmikec81 is a splendid one to behold

I can get the real Amstel over here in Northern California. I seem to be able to get pretty much any beer I want at the local store (Nugget). Got all the favourites...Peroni, Stella, Amstel....
Old Jun 29th 2007, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Pharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to behold

I spent about 10 months in the Netherlands and the regular Amstel on an almost daily basis. And Albert Heijns wouldgive you your deposit back on the bottle.

Haven't found the reular Amstel anywhere on the east coat. Bastards.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Most grocery stores sell it round here, as well as the light stuff.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 5:17 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

can find it around here in the local boozer.