Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

American STALKER

American STALKER

Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:37 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American STALKER

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
OOPs! Nearly forget, just hit the big 7!!

---
1week 0:02 smoke-free, 105 cigs not smoked, $18.38 saved, 8:45 life saved
there's so much here I dont undertand , lets have another cup of tea gromit
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:38 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
there's so much here I dont undertand , lets have another cup of tea gromit
Psssst CB has given up smoking and is feeling smug ...slice of wensleydale lass?
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:39 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Psssst CB has given up smoking and is feeling smug ...slice of wensleydale lass?
........and don't forget the crackers!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:40 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think he played 'Operation'?
Only if her nose lit up when he pulled his bone out
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:40 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Not so much a stalker. But when I was 18 I went into hospital for surgery. I had a pre med and was pretty much out of it when they wheeled me down. I remembered my mother talking to me and the trolley feeling really uncomfortable.

When I was released I arrived home to a bouquet of roses and a long long long letter from this guy who said "you probably don't remember me but I was the hospital porter who wheeled you down to the operating theater, you were really out of it but i couldn't help but notice you........blah, gush, blah!" It went on for pages and asked me to call him.

I was a bit unnerved but my mother helped me see the funny side and we passed it off. I was so out of it I couldn't remember who the heck he was. Besides it was a bit creepy. The letter was obssesive and who knows what the hell he could have done while I was pre-medded to the point of near unconscious!

Anyway, fast forward to a post op check up and I'm back in the hospital with my mother. We are waiting for the lift when the door opens and THERE HE IS! In an instant I recognize him. He scuttles past with some patient he is moving and the way he is reacting it is obviously him!

:scared::scared:The guy is probably 45 years old with a bad Elvis hairdo!!!! :scared::scared: I'm 18 at the time. Eugh! Creepy. My mother was all for reporting him. She'd thought it was someone my age with a bit of a creepy crush, not someone older than my dad fixated on her teen daughter.

Still makes me feel creepy thinking about what he could have been doing while I was sedated.:scared:
Wow, that's gross! Reminds me of this guy who worked in the morgue at the first hospital I worked at. I had just managed to hook my internet up at home & somehow (I think it was through ICQ) he IM'd me & said that he worked at the same hospital as me, as he did a profile search for our hospital.

Anyway, long story short, I got the creeps from him, then one day I open up an email from him & it's photos of him naked!!! He was short, old, fat & ugly & obviously a complete perv, I was only 16 years old!!! Luckily I only ever saw him a few times after that, passing in the hallway, needless to say, I never spoke to him ever again, but I did tell all the nurses what he did!!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:41 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

OOPs! Nearly forget, just hit the big 7!!

---
1week 0:02 smoke-free, 105 cigs not smoked, $18.38 saved, 8:45 life saved
Congratulations!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:45 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks you guys you've managed to make me feel extremely proud of myself with your support. 1 week! I feel like I need a medal!

And...totally weirded out! Not sure whose the perve now. You lot or him
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:47 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Just call me smug the Bostord! With a capital B!

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

And...totally weirded out! Not sure whose the perve now. You lot or him
Like you need to ask that question

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow now I want one, is it the same everwhere? here you have to have polygraph and not have smoked for a year for some jobs. last fag I had was in London after immigration interview
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:48 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Do you think he played 'Operation'?
You are very bad!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:48 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by lionheart
Only if her nose lit up when he pulled his bone out
And you are worse!!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:49 am

You are very bad!
I just started a sentence with 'like' Oh F**k
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:49 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Ray
Thats exactly what I was thinking ....
and you're old enough to know better!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 4:50 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I just started a sentence with 'like' Oh F**k
I do it now and again. I'm relying on my best mate to sort me out when I get back to England. A sharp slap on the cheek every time I say something Merkin. It works for the duration of my visit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.