Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

American in debt - now worry about the $ v pound - and more..

American in debt - now worry about the $ v pound - and more..

Old Jan 12th 2006, 6:04 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default American in debt - now worry about the $ v pound - and more..

This is a long article I borrowed from today's newspaper. Well worth the read. There is NO DOUBT, their is an imminent crises and this is where I disagree with Bush's policies. Government MUST stop spending...

Enjoy.... !!

A nation spending its way to oblivion

With a debt mountain growing at a staggering $1TRILLION a year, how long before the U.S.bubble bursts?

by Bill Bonner

As per rule 6 in our Forum Rules You cannot legally post entire articles or news in the forum without permission from the copyright holder. Even if you attribute the article correctly it is still copyright infringement. Minor fair use excerpts of less than one paragraph or 4 sentences may be used if the content is publically available on the internet. All other forms of inserted content from press releases, newsletters, web pages, or any other copyrighted content placed into messages will be removed without exception. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate.

Last edited by Sue; Jan 12th 2006 at 6:10 pm. Reason: Article Removed
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:51 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: American in debt - now worry about the $ v pound - and more..

Sorry boss. Your right, I should have known better.. I thought it was OK, because it was a reprint article from a book that this article promotes..

Needles to say, this was about the deficit and that soon, something must give. America is living on borrowed time..