Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Amber Frey - who's the baby Daddy??

Amber Frey - who's the baby Daddy??

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:29 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amber Frey - who's the baby Daddy??

Originally Posted by CarlM
..and the fact that she didnt even know which of the chaps porking her was the father of her little baby suggests she is a pillar of decency and morality!
Still doesn't make it okay to insinutate she's a slut.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:32 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
You don't have to be a pillar of decency and morality to squeal on someone. Look at the lovely characters in the Witness Protection Program who testified against Mafia bosses. You can be a murderer yourself, but your word will count if it is at all "believable" to a jury.

Don't care how many men she shagged, what has this to do with the fact that SCOTT was idiot enough to not only commit his crime but to talk about it with anyone?
I was agreeing with Dr Scrumpy - i couldnt give a crap about the Scott Peterson trial,. i was merely starting this thread to discuss the fact that she didnt even know who had fathered the child!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:39 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

i was merely starting this thread to discuss the fact that she didnt even know who had fathered the child!
Which I feel is dubious and its the motivation behind starting I question. Why would you want to start at thread discussing this if not to condemn her or insult her character?
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

On behalf of all the women on here let us agree that Amber is indeed the next Mother Theresa and deserves sainthood.

S(lu)t Amber Frey we salute you.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:46 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
On behalf of all the women on here let us agree that Amber is indeed the next Mother Theresa and deserves sainthood.

Rush Limbaugh just called he'd like his views on women back.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:53 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
Which I feel is dubious and its the motivation behind starting I question. Why would you want to start at thread discussing this if not to condemn her or insult her character?
I was interested in peoples perspective on it - If you dont like it stop reading!!
(S(lu)t. Amber also did Scott Peterson on their first date - I'm sure she hated every minute of it!)
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:00 pm
Senior Moment

I was interested in peoples perspective on it - If you dont like it stop reading!!
(S(lu)t. Amber also did Scott Peterson on their first date - I'm sure she hated every minute of it!)

She had sex on the first date!!! I'm suprised she hasn't been burned at the stake by now.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy

As long as we can agree that you're Ghandi.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:01 pm
strangely floppy..

She had sex on the first date!!! I'm suprised she hasn't been burned at the stake by now.
I know - what a slapper!

i wasnt insinuating she is a slut by the way.. i was insinuating she is a 5 pinter if she wears make up.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh that bad woman!! I say we dust off the scarlet letters (and dresses of course ) And start slapping them on women now! I'd rather like to have that scarlet dress that Scarlett O'Hara wore in Gone With The Wind.....
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Makes you wonder. But, I'm sure there was another motive behind it all. Afterall he's a guy and they're always right and never ever bad.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:05 pm
Senior Moment

I know - what a slapper!

i wasnt insinuating she is a slut by the way.. i was insinuating she is a 5 pinter if she wears make up.

Your wife must be so proud.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:06 pm
strangely floppy..

Your wife must be so proud.
She is.. and she's younger than you too.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

She is.. and she's younger than you too.
LOL What has that got to do with anything?
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:16 pm
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
LOL What has that got to do with anything?
oh.. nothing really! LOL Just felt like she was getting personal!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.