Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Amber Frey - who's the baby Daddy??

Amber Frey - who's the baby Daddy??

Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:51 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amber Frey - who's the baby Daddy??

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Man guilty of 'shagging someone else', now there is a news story. Doubt women do that do they ?
Lots of people "do it". It becomes a bit more newsworthy when you murder your pregnant wife because you want a divorce and you're too cheap to pay child support.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:53 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Lots of people "do it". It becomes a bit more newsworthy when you murder your pregnant wife because you want a divorce and you're too cheap to pay child support.
valuable learning lesson there - dont scrimp on child support payments, or you end up on death row.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:05 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Of course women mess around, but my objection to the way this was presented was it seemed to me to infer that Amber was a slut and the men she was with were merely innocent bystanders, period No inference made to them having multiple sex partners? Why is it still that a women is looked upon as being easy but a man is looked at as being a real man among men, a stud. You know the old thousands of staisfied customers line. Puhleeze....

Aside from that it IS a dangerous world we live in, multiplicity regardless of the sex of the participants can be risky.

I would condemn Amber as being dumb enough to hook up with a married man. THAT is trouble and has nothing to do with how many men she slept with.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:32 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
<snip>
I would condemn Amber as being dumb enough to hook up with a married man. THAT is trouble and has nothing to do with how many men she slept with.
However, if you'll recall, he told Amber that he was a widower, before Lacy was dead, and again after she was missing, but before the body was found (the latter was caught on tape because by that time she was working with authorities). Maybe he's psychic.

It was his damning words that landed him on death row, not hers.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:33 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by CarlM
valuable learning lesson there - dont scrimp on child support payments, or you end up on death row.
Or better yet don't murder your (almost full-term) pregnant wife, or you'll end up on death row.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:42 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

However, if you'll recall, he told Amber that he was a widower, before Lacy was dead, and again after she was missing, but before the body was found (the latter was caught on tape because by that time she was working with authorities). Maybe he's psychic.

It was his damning words that landed him on death row, not hers.

I meant dumb enough as to the fact he WAS married,certainly not available to her in a normal sense, NOT whether or not she knew he was. I probably should have qualified it as to him being a sleaze and a convicted mudering one at that. Of course he didn't HAVE to be married to be a sleaze, apparently he already was. I'm not rehashing the trial, who said what etc, my argument is solely based on perceptions of men and women in sexual relationships.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Interesting that it is the ladies who feel Amber needs defending. Personally I think has the morals of an alley cat, and so do the men who go near her.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:53 pm
WTF?

Interesting that it is the ladies who feel Amber needs defending. Personally I think has the morals of an alley cat, and so do the men who go near her.
I don't care for her either, I think she has shown a serious lack of judgement and no respect for herself. I just wanted to show the double standard.
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:55 pm
Sursum corda

I don't care for her either, I think she has shown a serious lack of judgement and no respect for herself. I just wanted to show the double standard.

BINGO!
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 7:55 pm
Sursum corda

AND being the operative word Doc-thank you.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 11:15 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Of course women mess around, but my objection to the way this was presented was it seemed to me to infer that Amber was a slut and the men she was with were merely innocent bystanders, period No inference made to them having multiple sex partners? Why is it still that a women is looked upon as being easy but a man is looked at as being a real man among men, a stud. You know the old thousands of staisfied customers line. Puhleeze....

Aside from that it IS a dangerous world we live in, multiplicity regardless of the sex of the participants can be risky.

Of course it was all Ambers fault - just ask any Shiite Muslim Cleric!!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 11:19 am
Sursum corda

Of course it was all Ambers fault - just ask any Shiite Muslim Cleric!!

They seem to take exception to the old saw-people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..........
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:18 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Why does she have the morals of an alley cat?
She went out with someone whom she believed was a single, available widower. If a woman told you she was a widow would you second guess her? Ask her to produce a body before you went on a date with her?
I think the women on here feel that Amber needs defending because at the start of the thread the men seemed to give the impression that they believed poor old Scott Petersen was the one who was duped under the spell of that devil woman, I mean she went on a date with him! What a slut right! Then she slept with him because she wanted to! Wow what a total whore! - Isn't that right? Woman get every sexual swearword at the book thrown at them for being human, call her a whore, slut, dumb ass hooker, anything to dehumanize her.
And every other mysogynistic load of bullshit continually perpetrated by the world at large.

Last edited by Sarah; Sep 23rd 2005 at 2:24 pm. Reason: type o
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:22 pm
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by Sarah
Why does she have the morals of an alley cat?
She went out with someone whom she believed was a single, available widower. If a woman told you she was a widow would you second guess her? Ask her to produce a body before you went on a date with her?
I think the women on here feel that Amber needs defensing because at the start of the thread the men seemed to give the impression that poor old Scott Petersen who duped under the spell of that devil woman - and every other mysogynistic load of bullshit continually perpetrated by the world at large.
..and the fact that she didnt even know which of the chaps porking her was the father of her little baby suggests she is a pillar of decency and morality!

Last edited by CarlM; Sep 23rd 2005 at 2:25 pm.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 2:28 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

..and the fact that she didnt even know which of the chaps porking her was the father of her little baby suggests she is a pillar of decency and morality!
You don't have to be a pillar of decency and morality to squeal on someone. Look at the lovely characters in the Witness Protection Program who testified against Mafia bosses. You can be a murderer yourself, but your word will count if it is at all "believable" to a jury.

Don't care how many men she shagged, what has this to do with the fact that SCOTT was idiot enough to not only commit his crime but to talk about it with anyone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.