Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Amazing Race

Amazing Race

Old Dec 15th 2004, 6:26 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amazing Race

anyone watching this???

Jonathon is so competitive it makes me sick, I'm sure he's a closet wife beater.

And that model bitch in Senegal...........................
"Africa is disgusting"
"I can't believe the povety, it's so Ghetto."
"I can't wait to get out of filthy Africa"
She's more like the amazing rascist.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 6:30 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing Race

Originally Posted by Manc
anyone watching this???

Jonathon is so competitive it makes me sick, I'm sure he's a closet wife beater.

"Africa is disgusting"
This is one of my favorite shows on US TV. I've missed the last two episodes and have watched the recordings I've made.

I don't like that Jonathan either. Nor Bobo (that's what I call him anyway). He called his a wife a "redneck" three episodes ago and I wasn't impressed.

Anyone want to stick their neck out and identify the winning couple at the final stage?

NC Penguin
Old Dec 15th 2004, 6:45 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
This is one of my favorite shows on US TV. I've missed the last two episodes and have watched the recordings I've made.

I don't like that Jonathan either. Nor Bobo (that's what I call him anyway). He called his a wife a "redneck" three episodes ago and I wasn't impressed.

Anyone want to stick their neck out and identify the winning couple at the final stage?
NC Penguin
Chris & John or Hayden & Aaron
Old Dec 15th 2004, 6:49 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Chris & John or Hayden & Aaron
That's two couples Manc! I can count...

NC Penguin
Old Dec 15th 2004, 6:50 pm
@matthewb76

I prefer each way bets, not on the nose.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:06 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

I have watched previous shows of this and enjoyed them. this one I have only caught a few minutes of a couple of the episodes and do not like it at all. I saw those comments about Africa Manc and I was really angry - they should have lost time for being so rude. And the way a couple of them diddled the locals out of money for helping! They have had Africa on the show before and it was wonderful the way the contestants mixed with the locals and enjoyed their experience, wishing they could have spent more time in the places they visited.

I will not be watching anymore of this one.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 7:25 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by Ben
I will not be watching anymore of this one.
Last season's was superb no?
with brothers Moses calling that lass a bitch out of his car window, fantastic stuff.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

Johnathon makes me soo angry and by the looks of it the compere fella wasnt too impressed with his performance either. Shame the olds got knocked out, what a fantastic attitude they had! We're rooting for the wrestlers because we like their 'tude
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:58 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Captain Cleavage !!! The bird in the orange top last night! She was going to kill someone - she's my tit to win, sorry tip to win

I love Victoria but but Jonathon is such a dickhead
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:06 pm
Velouria

anyone watching this???

"Africa is disgusting"
OMG we've caught the last three episodes! did anyone notice jonathan give his wife a smack when they got to Brandenberg gate last night? Jeeez! if i was her i would have backhanded him one - d*ckhead. sorry - he just annoys the crap out of me

and kendra, the model one who is so used to her luxury... *rolls eyes* i hope she ends up breaking more than a nail on this trip. what a princess.

Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a bit of the last season, but to be honest, most of the contestants came across as complete [email protected]dn't stand them, kind of put me off bothering with this show....might be an unfair statement, but a lot of the people on these reality shows are though...well can't say I'm missing to much for not watching survivor, trump, branson and all the other shows on either.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:31 pm
Velouria

Originally Posted by Bob
Saw a bit of the last season, but to be honest, most of the contestants came across as complete [email protected]dn't stand them, kind of put me off bothering with this show....might be an unfair statement, but a lot of the people on these reality shows are though...well can't say I'm missing to much for not watching survivor, trump, branson and all the other shows on either.
im not much for reality shows either, just caught one of these a few weeks ago and have watched it since then.

i think the statement is pretty precise tho! mind you, doesnt say much about me, watching them!

Old Dec 15th 2004, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

How about one of the dumb women who made the "No wonder they wanted to escape" comment while at the former slave house. I hope someone slapped her last after seeing that.