Amazed

Old Jul 1st 2010, 12:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Amazed

Originally Posted by SDDep
now theres a real gun...like my kimber custom eclipse...gotta love the .45

I think the .380 is a poxy round...however it will do the job...whatever that may be...varmints...burglars...varmints...
You repeated yourself 3 times!
Old Jul 1st 2010, 1:12 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
You repeated yourself 3 times!

i like the added emphasis emphasis emphasis....
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:26 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
No, it isn't Opposites Day. Guns have only one purpose and that's to kill. Nobody should have them. Except the police.
Like this lady?

Dallas Officer Investigated For Drunken Shooting Incident
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chartreuse
And the San Fran Transit Cop.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:47 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

They're just too dangerous to be in the hands of private citizens.

I keep reading about the kids in the UK who, according to the papers and the courts, have an unhealthy interest in firearms.
It's clear some of you on this site share that same unhealthy interest. In fact, if I could borrow the terms from the papers, some of you could be described as gun nuts and gun fanatics. Like Michael Ryan.

I'm glad I don't live to next you shower.

Last edited by Octang Frye; Jul 2nd 2010 at 6:50 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Family_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lansbury
To get a CCP you have to do a theory course about the Oregon law and when you can use a firearm in self defense, also a basic firearms course on a range. The latter I'll do on the Sheriff's Public Safety Range, but as to being buddies with the deputies it is amazing how many doors get opened to retired Scotland Yard Detectives the ony thing it has never get me is a worthwhile job offer.
PA is a must issue state. No courses needed, However, I sent an e mail to an old colleague from F troop at CO 19 asking which end to point at people so I feel that I am adequately qualified.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 3:52 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Family_Guy
PA is a must issue state. No courses needed, However, I sent an e mail to an old colleague from F troop at CO 19 asking which end to point at people so I feel that I am adequately qualified.
You'll be one of those smarty pants who didn't need to read the instructions on a claymore mine, I bet.

Old Jul 3rd 2010, 5:47 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Family_Guy
Well what more do you need. Knew I would regret not doing prot when in SO12.

I've just re-read the Clackamas County Sheriff's CCP application and I don't think a practical course is required just the firearm safety theory course which I did Thursday night at the Wholesale Sports Store run by an NRA instructor.

Last edited by lansbury; Jul 3rd 2010 at 6:00 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Guns are bad news. That is all.
Totally agree there....

Yesterday we were at Costco, it was jam packed, as it would be on the Friday before the Fourth of July.... Anyway, I happened to notice a guy wearing a holster with a revolver in it, not concealed, obviously and I'm pretty sure he wasn't a law enforcement officer.

What I wonder is, why?
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
God, what a loser....
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 9:53 pm
Dragon with a Wagon

Dudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant futureDudette has a brilliant future

My husband is an expert marksmant/sharp shooter and he is adamant we get a couple of guns for personal protection, there is a shooting range near us that he is going to take me too one of these days. I'm not too happy about guns personally, although I did grow up around them and I'm used to them.

I think I would rather have a regular gun than a stun gun though, after all you know your intent when using a regular gun, the stun guns you never really know how that is going to turn out, you could actually end up killing a person you just wanted to tell to back off. Just my opinion though, I am sure I am going to get a backlash from it, but hey that's ok.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

jeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Totally agree there....

Yesterday we were at Costco, it was jam packed, as it would be on the Friday before the Fourth of July.... Anyway, I happened to notice a guy wearing a holster with a revolver in it, not concealed, obviously and I'm pretty sure he wasn't a law enforcement officer.

What I wonder is, why?
I believe it has something to do with the 2nd Amendment.
Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
What I wonder is, why?
Well it is Costco afterall, someone could try to jump you from behind an extra-large container of paper towels. Never hurts to be prepared!!
Old Jul 4th 2010, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

jeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Well it is Costco afterall, someone could try to jump you from behind an extra-large container of paper towels. Never hurts to be prepared!!
Walmart has to be worse
Old Jul 4th 2010, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Family_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lansbury
Well what more do you need. Knew I would regret not doing prot when in SO12.

I've just re-read the Clackamas County Sheriff's CCP application and I don't think a practical course is required just the firearm safety theory course which I did Thursday night at the Wholesale Sports Store run by an NRA instructor.
12? I was 6 Ever come across this guy> http://www.schnader.com/professional...rofessional=92 When he left 12 he ended up a homicide detective in NJ then after law school became DA and now is a very successful attorney.

Last edited by Family_Guy; Jul 4th 2010 at 1:05 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.