Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

All sorted! We move back to NYC in November!

All sorted! We move back to NYC in November!

Old Aug 15th 2011, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

gypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default All sorted! We move back to NYC in November!

I found an amazing apartment in NJ on the Hudson with a 24/7 view of Manhattan, so that swayed me not to live in the city, plus we know the area very well and its only 15 mins into Manhattan. Hopefully things will work out this time, as we know the pitfalls and where to find things alot cheaper!
They want us in October but holding out for the fireworks in November lol.
Now we have to sort out the house ready to sell
Thanks for the help
Old Aug 15th 2011, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All sorted! We move back to NYC in November!

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck with the move
Old Aug 15th 2011, 1:22 pm
B65
Forum Regular

B65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic! what town is it on the hudson? Hubbys job is in Montvale and we found a place for the first year in Ringwood NJ but we may move further south? good luck!
Old Aug 15th 2011, 1:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Technically you are moving to New Jersey, not New York City, since you are living in the State of New Jersey and not the State of New York

Good luck with the move. Curious though why are your homeschooling your children rather than taking advantage of the public school system. If you have a 24/7 view of Manhattan I'm assuming you will be living in the Hoboken, Jersey City, Fort Lee or other small town along the Jersey waterfront.
Old Aug 15th 2011, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

gypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to beholdgypsygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Brat1
I hope everything works out for you. Good luck with the move
Thank you