Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

To all the Americans

To all the Americans

Old Oct 8th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To all the Americans

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
You should try masturbation.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:39 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Of course. I've done it on this very forum, believe it or not.
That's because you're a pink fairy armadillo.

and you must admit they are pretty darn cute.
Attached Thumbnails To all the Americans-c_truncatus_george_dubaz_s.jpg  
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
That's because you're a pink fairy armadillo.

and you must admit they are pretty darn cute.

Looks like somebody chopped his bum right off.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:49 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like somebody chopped his bum right off.
They fascinate me-I've learned all kinds of neat things about them.

When you frighten them, they jump straight up.

Here's another one. Oh and they don't do well in captivity so I'll never have one to keep my penguin company.
Attached Thumbnails To all the Americans-pichi%2520foto.jpg  
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

They fascinate me-I've learned all kinds of neat things about them.

When you frighten them, they jump straight up.

Here's another one. Oh and they don't do well in captivity so I'll never have one to keep my penguin company.
Oh ... they're lovely.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:10 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't want any one of the members pixellated personas to leave here. There are some who are a delight, some who are not, some are interesting, some are boring. It's sort of like a group of disparate people squeezed into becoming a large family or clan.

Part of my philosophy, is to avoid, within reason, trying to remove irritations and nuisances, because if I remove the present most irritating thing, something else will become the new, most irritating thing, so I won't feel benefit for very long, and my world will be that much narrower. I have some annoying relatives, but I don't want to get rid of them. Okay, when I'm with them, I do want to lose them, but not on reflection. Probably more of them, would be glad if I disappeared.

I am usually disappointed when the powers that be remove a flamer from here, they can be so much fun and they don't hurt me and I can set up a combative stance and fight them off myself. It would be much more fun though, if I had the skill to wield words like a rapier, instead of a clumsy old battle axe.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:17 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
I really don't want any one of the members pixellated personas to leave here. There are some who are a delight, some who are not, some are interesting, some are boring. It's sort of like a group of disparate people squeezed into becoming a large family or clan.

Part of my philosophy, is to avoid, within reason, trying to remove irritations and nuisances, because if I remove the present most irritating thing, something else will become the new, most irritating thing, so I won't feel benefit for very long, and my world will be that much narrower. I have some annoying relatives, but I don't want to get rid of them. Okay, when I'm with them, I do want to lose them, but not on reflection. Probably more of them, would be glad if I disappeared.

I am usually disappointed when the powers that be remove a flamer from here, they can be so much fun and they don't hurt me and I can set up a combative stance and fight them off myself. It would be much more fun though, if I had the skill to wield words like a rapier, instead of a clumsy old battle axe.
I agree - no need for anybody to leave (unless that's what they want) just because we disagree. I thought he left of his own volition. Was he banned?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:18 pm
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen

Naught wrong with your verbage or ability to use it. I prefer to think of you as a knight, with the ability to joust.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:49 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ... they're lovely.
roasted or pan fried
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:25 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Paul S
roasted or pan fried
I could never eat anything so pink.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:38 pm
Sursum corda

I could never eat anything so pink.
The white is fur!! They're only 3-6 inches long.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rushman
Is a man not allowed to change his mind? Ever?
Oh bog off
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:10 pm
Sursum corda

I'm off to Argentina to get a pink fairy armadillo and then pop down to Falklands to get a penguin.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 11:36 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

The white is fur!! They're only 3-6 inches long.

so stick a skewer up their bum and BBQ them

I'm sure you can pick the fur off
Old Oct 9th 2007, 12:49 am
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by Paul S
so stick a skewer up their bum and BBQ them

I'm sure you can pick the fur off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.